• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well whatever happens in the re-writing, hopefully it's done with care

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmi05 View Post

http://theonyxpath.com/about-matt-mcfarland/

They removed and are rewriting the sections Matt worked on. So depending on how much he was working on and how fast they can get another writer it might take a little longer.
      ...huh. Not sure how I missed the bit about him writing a bit for Hunter 2e.

Comment

I'm not sure OPP is worried about (or should be worried about) getting the Aeon Continuum base book out before they do an Aberrant kickstarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Florin View Post
          I'm not sure OPP is worried about (or should be worried about) getting the Aeon Continuum base book out before they do an Aberrant kickstarter.
          That would really stall out the process.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
          The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
          Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Would it? They still have a draft version they can link to. Link that and whatever preview they have going of the Aberrant book at the same time. After all, not everyone funding the campaign will have already bought the Trinity Continuum corebook beforehand. Some people are going to show up because it's Aberrant, and I'll be super surprised if OPP doesn't have pledge levels for the TCC and Aberrant as well as for just the Aberrant book.

Comment

Originally posted by Florin View Post
              Would it? They still have a draft version they can link to. Link that and whatever preview they have going of the Aberrant book at the same time. After all, not everyone funding the campaign will have already bought the Trinity Continuum corebook beforehand. Some people are going to show up because it's Aberrant, and I'll be super surprised if OPP doesn't have pledge levels for the TCC and Aberrant as well as for just the Aberrant book.
              Yes, it would. Production lines need to keep moving, you can't just sit and wait to put a bow on things.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
              The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
              Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                Yes, it would. Production lines need to keep moving, you can't just sit and wait to put a bow on things.
                I think either you misunderstood what I meant or I'm misunderstanding what you meant. I meant they shouldn't delay the Aberrant kickstarter until the final version of Trinity came out. They don't need a finished version of Trinity for the kickstarter and running the Aberrant kickstarter is not going to slow down Trinity coming out. They're two separate workflows.

Comment

This week's Monday Meeting blog showed Aberrant is starting KS art contracting. Moves it up in terms of likelihood to come after Pirates of Pugmire and likely before Hunter 2e now.

Comment

Well I'm not into Pugmire or Aberrent, so I'll pass on those. I could use a break from Kickstarter so that is a good thing. I backed Critical Role, Subverse by FOW Studios, Contagion Chronicles, Arcana of the Ancients, and Odyssey of the Dragon Lords in April, so it'd be nice to take a break from kickstarter for a few months.

Comment

Working...
                    X