Would you be a Scion in real life?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you be a Scion in real life?

They seem like pretty cool splats to be. Powerful and you can just live among humans and have a "normal" life right?

You know how some people consider "May you have an interesting life" to be a terrible curse?

Eh, pass.

EDIT: wait, was this supposed to be in CHronicles or was this supposed to be in Scion?

Cause if it's a Chronicle's Scion, I actually wouldn't mind all that much.
    Last edited by ArcaneArts; 02-21-2019, 04:10 PM.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

What are Scion in Chronicles?

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
        What are Scion in Chronicles?
        People who don't suffer Disquiet. They run the risk of Promethean attention that way, and that can easily spiral out of control, but that's a bit of interesting I'd be willing to deal with.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
          You know how some people consider "May you have an interesting life" to be a terrible curse?

Eh, pass.

EDIT: wait, was this supposed to be in CHronicles or was this supposed to be in Scion?

Cause if it's a Chronicle's Scion, I actually wouldn't mind all that much.
          When you are a scion, you can just blend in and live among the humans, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Magicballz View Post

When you are a scion, you can just blend in and live among the humans, right?
            DOesn't answer the question, but yes. A Scion is literally just a human who doesn't suffer Disquiet.

Unless you're talking about a Scion from Scion, in which case...uh, no.

Comment

Magicballz are you talking about Scion from the game Scion or Scions from promethean the created

if it's from scion the game, then this should be on the sub forum, not the chronicles of darkness sub forum

Comment

Working...
              X