List of books

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of books

I've been looking for a proper list of Chronicles of Darkness 2edition books released, but I haven't found one (DriveThru doesn't quite work, specially if you want them ordered by release date). Unless there is one I haven't found, I'll start one but, first, am I missing something? Is there one somewhere?

There was a master list in the general section, but I also have gameline lists in my signature.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Acemanu412 View Post
      I've been looking for a proper list of Chronicles of Darkness 2edition books released.
      As above. I've got a master list Here and Second Chances has more in-depth listings for each gameline in each sub-forum.

We really should get these Sticky'd. Charlaquin, any chance we can sticky The Book Lists threads for Second Chances and I?

Frequent Story Teller for the Circle of Five gaming group.

Comment

Working...
      X