Contagion Chronicle Kickstarter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
    Well Plague Angel-Possessed Sin-Eaters and Werewolves are terrifying.
    Don’t threaten us with a good time, Kell

Comment

• Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
      Also two things are mentioned, but not explained, Sophia and Agora (I assume Sophia is just the characters religion/philosophy, I could be wrong)..
      I think Sophia was already talked about already as some sort of focus going to assume from requirements its probably anything you want just has to be something your character can focus on

Requirement: Access to a representation of the fanatic’s sophia — a bible, a sacred fire, a spirit, whatever.

As for agora its described as public open space or used for assemblies or market... going to guess its just a term for a teamwork pool

Comment

• (reads the Drained Tilt) ...so this is the deep backstory of Dark Sun.

Any plans for Edges suitable to normally antagonistic types who go Sworn?

Comment

• Reading through Vectors again I noticed beasts have an issue with the Evolve power as well. It states you can either use your own resource pool or the character you borrowed the powers froms one but for a beast Satiety is vastly more important than say Vitae.

Any other splat borrowing from a beast gets a huge advantage as unlocking the Satiety-Expenditure bonus for the trivial cost of one Vitae is a no-brainer whereas beasts are looking at spending half their Satiety to use the most basic powers.

Might be worth adding that Satiety is worth "X" amount of other resources to balance it out.

Comment

• This is useful feedback, thank you!

Matthew Dawkins
            In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/matthewdawkins

Comment

• I wrote the Drain Energy power - the Beast version accidentally screwing them via high Satiety associated effects was an oversight on my part.

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer & Developer

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post
                I wrote the Drain Energy power - the Beast version accidentally screwing them via high Satiety associated effects was an oversight on my part.
                It's still a cool power in general.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post
                  This is useful feedback, thank you!
                  Your welcome

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                    Well Plague Angel-Possessed Sin-Eaters and Werewolves are terrifying.
                    Wait where?

Comment

• Guys, I have homebrewed some Host Edges.

check it out!
                      Host Edges for the Fervor Vector

• Purification
                      Hosts are disrupting force through and through,they are about building power by absorbing themselve into an
                      terrible amalgamation. with this Edge,they can waive the Willpower cost of purification,instead they sacrifice another
                      Host to their progenitor torning his enemy apart to shed the Condition.
                      •• Divine Revelation
                      Ironically,many of the more lucid Hosts place value in loyalty. After all,when you are a god-fragment trying to recuparate your
                      former glory,it pays to have loyal helpers. By spending one more Willpower point,the Host can inflict the Mesmerized condition
                      on the target of this Vector,as well as the normal effect of the power.
                      ••• Cleansing Flame
                      The Hosts,remember what they once were. Not in their minds,but in their flesh and bone. When they reach for the Heavens
                      to wield the Sacred fire,they are indeed calling on the remains of their Progenitor. With Cleansing Flame
                      they can infect the victims of this power with a Shard of themselves.
                      •••• Modern Miracle
                      Hosts are in many ways,profanity given shape. They corrupt the Gauntlet,the sacred barrier between the Flesh and Shadow.
                      therefore they can choose to affect targets on both sides of the Gauntlet with their Miracles.
                      ••••• Godhead
                      Make no mistake,Hosts were once Gods,they were monsters and scavengers and plagues,but above all else,they were Gods.
                      And now,it's time for them to reclaim their ancient glory and birthright.
                      When they use godhead,they can affect te Gauntlet without any Essence cost,and they can choose to harm the Gauntlet in one turn
                      as if they were harming it for a month.

Comment

• I noticed some issues with the godhead vector. Like certain edges if borrowed makes the others obsolete: the Demon going loud one for example makes the vampire edge obsolete. As going loud effectively raises the supernatural potency trait of demons(Primium) to 10, so if you borrow that edge then the vampire edge does not really do anything. Secondly if you are a hunter and borrow edges from this one, some of them might not even do anything as there is no potency trait for you to raise or any vitae or spells for you hold/keep up

Comment

• Preview of San Francisco is up for backers!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn, Contagion RMCs; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                            Preview of San Francisco is up for backers!
                            Does it by any chance remind you of True Blood or the Anita Blake series?
                            Edit: with ghost instead of vampires
                            Last edited by Nicolas Milioni; 04-03-2019, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post

Does it by any chance remind you of True Blood or the Anita Blake series?
                              Edit: with ghost instead of vampires
                              Kinda. It seems more Dresden Files to me, given how people are using a broken world for petty ends.

Also, because the great infection, the shattering of the local world, began not with a bang, but an "oops."

Comment

• Yeah so we need an ontological weapon to be dropped on San Fran, it’s beyond redemption in its current iteration

Comment

Working...
                                X