• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post

now I know why to use fathers form seeing a garou form uratha using an RPG
    "So, how did he handle the RPG?"
    "Welp, he rolled a critical failure and then Death Raged for the rest of the night."
    "So no DnD for a while?"
    "Probably for the best."

Leave a comment:

• Primordial newcomer
    replied
    Originally posted by espritdecalmar View Post
    Cheers to that picture of a werewolf trying his best to use binoculars.

Jeers to the discovery that the British, too, think that new mismatched architectural style is somehow a good idea for public buildings.
    now I know why to use fathers form seeing a garou form uratha using an RPG

Leave a comment:

• Konradleijon
    replied
    Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post

We're now infecting your dreams. Good. Good.
    not even the Dreaming Realm is safe from the Contagion.

Leave a comment:

• The Gentleman Gamer
    replied
    Originally posted by Konradleijon View Post
    Is that a Junji ito reference ?

And I had a weird contagion Chronicles dream where a large chunk of the population Got black eyes and got super violent.somewhere in Ireland because of Irish looking words .and some could be Reasoned with but didn’t remember any of there passed life.

We're now infecting your dreams. Good. Good.

Leave a comment:

• espritdecalmar
    replied
    Cheers to that picture of a werewolf trying his best to use binoculars.

Jeers to the discovery that the British, too, think that new mismatched architectural style is somehow a good idea for public buildings.

Leave a comment:

• Konradleijon
    replied
    Is that a Junji ito reference ?

And I had a weird contagion Chronicles dream where a large chunk of the population Got black eyes and got super violent.somewhere in Ireland because of Irish looking words .and some could be Reasoned with but didn’t remember any of there passed life.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Wait, so 'shapeshifitng mutants' Gyro strain of Kyoto are not the original Gyro made by Father Wolf?

Leave a comment:

• Kargle18446
    replied
    I'm well behind on my preview reading but Milton Keynes is the next setting, gotta say i chuckled a bit, the last place I'd imagine for a CoD setting

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Appendix of Conditions & Tilts was updated? Because I see in my version ( take when Edinburgh was premiered) materiale for Edinburgh, Odense and Kyoto. Do I missed some new mechanics for rest of settings?
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 04-11-2019, 09:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Paradim
    replied
    Originally posted by nofather View Post

The Beast book says that while not 'traditional' shapeshifters, their Atavisms count, and obviously you have the late stage morphing of Inheritance.

So the Mutated Condition doesn't trigger when the Beast enters their Lair and merges with their Horror?

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Originally posted by Paradim View Post
    By the way, looking at the Mutated Condition, considering that seems relevant to the Geryo, I notice that it seems to consider Beasts to be shapeshifters?
    The Beast book says that while not 'traditional' shapeshifters, their Atavisms count, and obviously you have the late stage morphing of Inheritance.

Leave a comment:

• Paradim
    replied
    By the way, looking at the Mutated Condition, considering that seems relevant to the Geryo, I notice that it seems to consider Beasts to be shapeshifters?

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Yeah it seems based on Japanese legends.

They have a float representing the helmet in a parade, as well.

Leave a comment:

• Paradim
    replied
    Originally posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    well it's the truth.... ask those ancient Japanese why they decided to give Raiko a seven layered helmet in the folktale... other then being to convenient
    I wasn't aware of that particular folktale! It's still amazing! ^.^

Leave a comment:

• Iceblade44
    replied
    well it's the truth.... ask those ancient Japanese why they decided to give Raiko a seven layered helmet in the folktale... other then being to convenient

Leave a comment:

Working...
X