No announcement yet.

Contagion Chronicle Kickstarter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You do not gain access to the Edge of other splats just because they're in your group - you can only access your own.
    (with some edge cases with multiple participant/target Edges)

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
      This was my reading as well.
      This is the correct reading. Beasts get Beast edges, vampires get vampire edges, etc.

Matthew Dawkins
      In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/matthewdawkins

Comment

• Should we assume that ghosts with the Hybrid Technology merit can (and must) pay all Aether costs in Essence?

Comment

• San Francisco is so very fucked up. I like it.

Looks like each Sworn group has a hypothetical ideal configuration, with at least one member from each Specialization's social splat. But min-maxing is hardly a requirement.

...the use of "faction" to refer to a PC group is, I have to say, confusing. Alongside coteries, krewes, cells, packs, and so forth... it's too generic, and I never thought I'd find myself asking for more esoteric terminology in a WoD/CofD game, but here we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
            Guys, I have homebrewed some Host Edges.

check it out!
            Host Edges for the Fervor Vector
            I really like them.

I like the San Francisco setting, too, though I think it needs to be a bit more clear on what exactly is happening. As wyrdhamster notes it sort of beats around the bush for a while without getting to the point.

Its our first setting without a 'boss' too, which is cool, I was wondering if that was going to be the thing with all of them but I'm glad to see it isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by nofather View Post

I really like them.

I like the San Francisco setting, too, though I think it needs to be a bit more clear on what exactly is happening. As wyrdhamster notes it sort of beats around the bush for a while without getting to the point.

Its our first setting without a 'boss' too, which is cool, I was wondering if that was going to be the thing with all of them but I'm glad to see it isn't.
              Thank you! I'll be looking forward to see more of them on Shunned by the Moon

Comment

• yeah sorry guys i dun goofed on my reading of the edges

Comment

• part 2 of my Host Edges
                  Host Edges for the Authority Vector.
                  • Surveillance
                  Hosts are everywhere,or at least,their shards are. They know their away around tehcnology,they know how to watch
                  and listen for what's necessary. And sometimes,they ca brute-force their away into information instead of using finesse
                  Hosts replace Intelligence with Strenght for the Roll. Furthermore,they can spend Essence to gain Successes,each 5 Essence
                  points grants the Host one automatic Sucess.
                  •• The Boss Is In
                  When you see the monstruos,terrifying and awe-inspiring monster enter the room,you know the Boss is indeed In.
                  The Host can choose one member of the organization he is taking control of,that member will always have a Perfect impression
                  of the Host for the rest of the session.
                  ••• Plutomancy
                  Money may seem useless for something as uncontrollable as a Host,but even they may use a litttle green to make things easier for themselves
                  Furthermore,they can consume each other's money in very real way. By sacrificing and devouring another shard,the Host may gain an extra Plutomancy point.
                  •••• Panopticon
                  The Hosts were once parts of beings who could see into may layers of reality,include the abodes of other beings of similar power
                  if the Host uses the senses of another Host,he can extend the period of this power to 72 hours.
                  ••••• The Big Lie
                  Some people are never the same after seeing the might of a Host. The host can choose a person who has heard the lie,that person
                  will forever believe the lie,no matter what proof he sees of the contrary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caedus View Post
                    yeah sorry guys i dun goofed on my reading of the edges
                    All good. It happens.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn, Contagion RMCs; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Well Plague Angel-Possessed Sin-Eaters and Werewolves are terrifying.
                      I actually consider that really hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Konradleijon View Post

I actually consider that really hot.
                        You have an odd definition of fuckable.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                        The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                        Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

You have an odd definition of fuckable.
                          Werewolves increase the fuckability factor by quite a lot, there is a STD that makes you a super desirable lycanthrope in Wolfsbane after all.

I’m not into having sex with plague victims personally, but some people like what they like, and I respect that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Korogra View Post

Werewolves increase the fuckability factor by quite a lot, there is a STD that makes you a super desirable lycanthrope in Wolfsbane after all.

I’m not into having sex with plague victims personally, but some people like what they like, and I respect that.

I’m Kind off a furry.into hot animalistic Girls. (“

Some people at WW And OP are to judging at some Hot Beast seeming Art I swear exist’s in Changling.

A werewolf in a Wolfey form in WTF 2 Ed corebook, ETRC.

This art https://www.tumblr.com/reblog/183926489906/Lc2aRIv4
                            Last edited by Konradleijon; 04-03-2019, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• You don't need the "plague angel possessed" for that, though? And it's the "plague-angel possessed" part that's odd?

(I mean, taking the furry out of it, who wouldn't want to have sex with a werewolf at least once? That passion usually translates into at least a wild time.)

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                              The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                              Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

• I kind of have a Posession fetish. Someone talking over of the body completely that’s one of my fetishes..,along with mind control.

Comment

Working...
                                X