• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
    Fair. NEW TOPIC.

Actually, old one, favorite Vectors? I'll admit, I'm kind of sucker for Fire For Effect. It just kind of begs for one of those "Stride in and win" scenes even if it's not neccesarily as powerful as plenty of it's peers.
    I love Godhead! Not only because I like big showy spectacles,but because it makes each of the splat members to become one with their respective progenitor.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Originally posted by lnodiv View Post
    Can we not?
    Fair. NEW TOPIC.

Actually, old one, favorite Vectors? I'll admit, I'm kind of sucker for Fire For Effect. It just kind of begs for one of those "Stride in and win" scenes even if it's not neccesarily as powerful as plenty of it's peers.
    Last edited by ArcaneArts; 04-03-2019, 09:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lnodiv
    replied
    Can we not?

Leave a comment:

• Konradleijon
    replied
    I kind of have a Posession fetish. Someone talking over of the body completely that’s one of my fetishes..,along with mind control.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    You don't need the "plague angel possessed" for that, though? And it's the "plague-angel possessed" part that's odd?

(I mean, taking the furry out of it, who wouldn't want to have sex with a werewolf at least once? That passion usually translates into at least a wild time.)

Leave a comment:

• Konradleijon
    replied
    Originally posted by Korogra View Post

Werewolves increase the fuckability factor by quite a lot, there is a STD that makes you a super desirable lycanthrope in Wolfsbane after all.

I’m not into having sex with plague victims personally, but some people like what they like, and I respect that.

I’m Kind off a furry.into hot animalistic Girls. (“

Some people at WW And OP are to judging at some Hot Beast seeming Art I swear exist’s in Changling.

A werewolf in a Wolfey form in WTF 2 Ed corebook, ETRC.

This art https://www.tumblr.com/reblog/183926489906/Lc2aRIv4
    Last edited by Konradleijon; 04-03-2019, 09:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Korogra
    replied
    You have an odd definition of fuckable.
    Werewolves increase the fuckability factor by quite a lot, there is a STD that makes you a super desirable lycanthrope in Wolfsbane after all.

I’m not into having sex with plague victims personally, but some people like what they like, and I respect that.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Originally posted by Konradleijon View Post

I actually consider that really hot.
    You have an odd definition of fuckable.

Leave a comment:

• Konradleijon
    replied
    Well Plague Angel-Possessed Sin-Eaters and Werewolves are terrifying.
    I actually consider that really hot.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Originally posted by Caedus View Post
    yeah sorry guys i dun goofed on my reading of the edges
    All good. It happens.

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    part 2 of my Host Edges
    Host Edges for the Authority Vector.
    • Surveillance
    Hosts are everywhere,or at least,their shards are. They know their away around tehcnology,they know how to watch
    and listen for what's necessary. And sometimes,they ca brute-force their away into information instead of using finesse
    Hosts replace Intelligence with Strenght for the Roll. Furthermore,they can spend Essence to gain Successes,each 5 Essence
    points grants the Host one automatic Sucess.
    •• The Boss Is In
    When you see the monstruos,terrifying and awe-inspiring monster enter the room,you know the Boss is indeed In.
    The Host can choose one member of the organization he is taking control of,that member will always have a Perfect impression
    of the Host for the rest of the session.
    ••• Plutomancy
    Money may seem useless for something as uncontrollable as a Host,but even they may use a litttle green to make things easier for themselves
    Furthermore,they can consume each other's money in very real way. By sacrificing and devouring another shard,the Host may gain an extra Plutomancy point.
    •••• Panopticon
    The Hosts were once parts of beings who could see into may layers of reality,include the abodes of other beings of similar power
    if the Host uses the senses of another Host,he can extend the period of this power to 72 hours.
    ••••• The Big Lie
    Some people are never the same after seeing the might of a Host. The host can choose a person who has heard the lie,that person
    will forever believe the lie,no matter what proof he sees of the contrary.

Leave a comment:

• Caedus
    replied
    yeah sorry guys i dun goofed on my reading of the edges

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    Originally posted by nofather View Post

I really like them.

I like the San Francisco setting, too, though I think it needs to be a bit more clear on what exactly is happening. As wyrdhamster notes it sort of beats around the bush for a while without getting to the point.

Its our first setting without a 'boss' too, which is cool, I was wondering if that was going to be the thing with all of them but I'm glad to see it isn't.
    Thank you! I'll be looking forward to see more of them on Shunned by the Moon

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
    Guys, I have homebrewed some Host Edges.

check it out!
    Host Edges for the Fervor Vector
    I really like them.

I like the San Francisco setting, too, though I think it needs to be a bit more clear on what exactly is happening. As wyrdhamster notes it sort of beats around the bush for a while without getting to the point.

Its our first setting without a 'boss' too, which is cool, I was wondering if that was going to be the thing with all of them but I'm glad to see it isn't.

Leave a comment:

• Evil Midnight Lurker
    replied
    San Francisco is so very fucked up. I like it.

Looks like each Sworn group has a hypothetical ideal configuration, with at least one member from each Specialization's social splat. But min-maxing is hardly a requirement.

...the use of "faction" to refer to a PC group is, I have to say, confusing. Alongside coteries, krewes, cells, packs, and so forth... it's too generic, and I never thought I'd find myself asking for more esoteric terminology in a WoD/CofD game, but here we are.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X