X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Chances
    started a topic Contagion Chronicle Kickstarter

Contagion Chronicle Kickstarter

Starting in couple of hours! I've made a new thread so that if you are just joining the conversation for the Kickstarter, you don't need to wade through 40 odd pages to reach its start point. I am super stoked for this!

• TyrannicalRabbit
    replied
    So glad we got the last bit of the companion book! Anyone know if someone is making an "I backed..." logo for CC?

Leave a comment:

• The Gentleman Gamer
    replied
    I'm very pleased with this result! Thank you all for the enthusiastic support!

Leave a comment:

• Dataweaver
    replied
    …and there it is. We didn't make it to the last part of the Outbreaks supplement, but 5 out of 6 ain't bad.

(Note that there's been a bit of a drop in total pledges; that's also to be expected, as pledges that were put in to get us to the next Stretch Goal got rescinded as soon as it was apparent that we wouldn't get there. Still, $76,202 is a respectable total.)

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Just over 30 minutes to end of Kickstarter - and we are on 76,332 $ now. CHECK YOUR PLEDGES!

Leave a comment:

• Sith_Happens
    replied
    Originally posted by Leliel View Post
    Which seems off, as they haven't actually explained what, say, the Host Immunity Dread Power is (it's in the Conditions section).
    Pastor de la Salle in Bend has it.

Leave a comment:

• Dataweaver
    replied
    That said, it’s good that you mentioned it. That brings it to Matthew’s attention.

Also: 2 hours and $1400 to go to complete the Outbreaks supplement.

Leave a comment:

• Kickstarter James
    replied
    Originally posted by Leliel View Post

Which seems off, as they haven't actually explained what, say, the Host Immunity Dread Power is (it's in the Conditions section).

Editing and development aren't truly finished until the manuscript is pried out of Matthew's hands. I'm certain these bits will be addressed as the manuscript continues through the production chain.

Or... it's a sign of the Contagion already spreading...

(I'm in my Kickstarter end phase exhaustion setting, so pardon feeble humor...)

Leave a comment:

• Leliel
    replied
    Originally posted by Kickstarter James View Post

It's all up. The last piece was the Antarctica setting section which was posted yesterday.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2488838

Leave a comment:

• Kickstarter James
    replied
    Originally posted by Sith_Happens View Post
    I forget, has the whole manuscript preview gone out at this point or is there a piece left?

It's all up. The last piece was the Antarctica setting section which was posted yesterday.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2488838

Leave a comment:

• Iceblade44
    replied
    made it, we are now ready for the apocalypse.

Leave a comment:

• LostLight
    replied
    Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post
    If someone picks up the Plague Bearer pledge level, we'll reach the final chapter of the Player's Companion.
    Fine, fine- here, take my money :P

Leave a comment:

• The Gentleman Gamer
    replied
    If someone picks up the Plague Bearer pledge level, we'll reach the final chapter of the Player's Companion.

Leave a comment:

• Iceblade44
    replied
    Everything they will release the only thing I think not there is ST stuff

Leave a comment:

• Sith_Happens
    replied
    I forget, has the whole manuscript preview gone out at this point or is there a piece left?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X