Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Contagion] CoD Splats - Sworn or False?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
    Topic revive, as I prepare some NPCs. I will give you REAL problem - What Sworn should be Promethean Refinements? Because beside simple 'Centimani = Naglafar's Army' - I'm blank here. Created fixating on becoming human makes it difficult to judge Sworn faction, as they are all focused on beating the Contagion.

I suppose Ferrum would be Zero Hour, but even here I have some problems with that idea - Ferrum is about perfecting physical theyself, Zero Hour are just about military fight with Contagion...

First of all: the first mention of Centimani is actually the Crucible Initiative. Just getting that out of the way; one can embrace monstrosity and still think of themselves saving the world so they can live in it.

I'd say the Cryptocracy opens its meetings for Aurum. The Mimics are already spies upon humanity after all, so they can learn it from an insider's perspective. Not hard, to simply ask for a secondary objective of improving human society; they might learn something in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
      Topic revive, as I prepare some NPCs. I will give you REAL problem - What Sworn should be Promethean Refinements? Because beside simple 'Centimani = Naglafar's Army' - I'm blank here. Created fixating on becoming human makes it difficult to judge Sworn faction, as they are all focused on beating the Contagion.

I suppose Ferrum would be Zero Hour, but even here I have some problems with that idea - Ferrum is about perfecting physical theyself, Zero Hour are just about military fight with Contagion...
      Centimani can work well in the Crucible Initiative, Machiavelli Gambit, Naglfar's Army, the Jeremiad, Zero Hour, the Ship of Theseus, and the Rosetta Society if they are Centimani of a particularly philosophical bent.

Ferrum works well with The Ship of Theseus, Zero Hour, the Jeremiad, and the Machiavelli Gambit.

Kelly R.S. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
      Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

Thinking about idea for medieval Promethean - called 'Pilgrim' - like names points to, he would travel around the world to go to sacred places, to prey for the sick on Contagions. Probably he would be Christian. Surely, he would be in Jeremiad Sworn. However - what Refinement would work with this idea?

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
        LGBT+ through Ages
        LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

I would say plumbeum or copper

Comment

I need a bit help with NPCs ideas. I need to introduce Bone Shadows wolf-blooded and Uratha pack related to Contagion, that is cantered on the hunting for the interlopers on medieval library. They would be from predecessor to Rosetta Society Sworn, so they would see Contagion as universe massage to decipher and to beat by knowledge. Bonus points if I could use ideas in 800s Constantinopole. Easiest would be using Paeon idea – but those are pointed as Pure werewolves in Forsaken By Rome from Dark Eras Companion. :/ I have only one idea for particular character – blind monk guarding secrets of Libarary by second century now, that is going by name Eater of the Dead. And, well, he really eats the dead for knowledge. ( He is the Bone Shadows Ithaeur, after all. )

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
            LGBT+ through Ages
            LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Working...
            X