Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we getting Purified or Second Sight 2nd Ed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post
    vampires as cultists? does that mean we could do the mummy as werewolf totem
    One of the Packs in The Packs book has a Changeling as a Werewolf Totem so why not.

Comment

yes, but official rules would be awesome!

Comment

(Can't help but put in my thanks for the kind words about Third Eye! And feel free to message me if you have any questions about it.)

As for immortals, that's honestly the part of Mummy 2e I'm looking forward to most. The overly-specific blood bather and body thief examples in Dark Eras Companion (I believe) were cool, but just made me want the full treatment that much more.

Storytellers' Vault supplements (WoD, CoD)
        My Patreon! (Current CofD bonuses: Fae Sorcery for Vampires, Generic Blood Tenebrous, and Theurgy for Second Sight)

Comment

Originally posted by falco1029 View Post
          (Can't help but put in my thanks for the kind words about Third Eye! And feel free to message me if you have any questions about it.)

As for immortals, that's honestly the part of Mummy 2e I'm looking forward to most. The overly-specific blood bather and body thief examples in Dark Eras Companion (I believe) were cool, but just made me want the full treatment that much more.
          Me too, they are more playable and cross-over friendly then the Arisen, although Arisen make cool True Fae.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
            though Arisen make cool True Fae.
            What do you mean by that?

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

Me too, they are more playable and cross-over friendly then the Arisen, although Arisen make cool True Fae.
              One is a major splat, the other is a "blue book" minor splat. Not really comparable. And I have no clue what "Arisen make cool True Fae." even means, as that sounds like honestly a nonsense statement.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

Comment

Working...
              X