Psychics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psychics

I’ve been thinking about getting the second sight update third eye, but I’m on the fence.

Does it still use the psychic merits from GMC/hurt locker or does it replace/add new ones? I mean how exactly is it an update?

I really like Third Eye, but it is an unofficial supplement.

It adds new merits that build off of those present in core and Hurt Locker, it also has the Thaumaturge and Psychic minor templates.

Mentats - a 2e Free Council Obrimos Legacy (Mind/Forces) built around being a human computer; Thaumatech Engineers - a 2e Free Council Obrimos Legacy (Matter/Prime) focusing on the creation of Imbued items and the enhancement of Sleeper technology

Comment

It adds? Call me uncreative but it seemed like all the bases from the first second sight was already covered

Comment

Originally posted by ThriceHonored View Post
        It adds? Call me uncreative but it seemed like all the bases from the first second sight was already covered
        Third Eye converts just about all of the merits in Second Sight to 2nd edition that weren't already converted in some form in the CofD Core or Hurt Locker, and adds a couple more (there were a fair number that still needed to be updated).

It also has some unique merits for Thaumaturges and Psychics via the "Merit Template" or "Micro-Template" system that was given to us in Hurt Locker (you don't need that book, though, it summarizes the important bits). Psychics, for instance, gain with their "free" merit the ability to spend Willpower for extra dice even if the base merit costs Willpower just to activate.

Storytellers' Vault supplements (WoD, CoD)
        My Patreon! (Current CofD bonuses: Fae Sorcery for Vampires, Generic Blood Tenebrous, and Theurgy for Second Sight)

Comment

Working...
        X