X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetstream
    replied
    Originally posted by Jetstream View Post
    So hey, I’ve seen tossed around the notion that this could be used to run something Animorphs’y. This is extremely relevant to my interests, and since the writers/dev seem to be here I was just hoping for clarification as to how accurate that was?
    Just tossing this back up. Not busting out the puppydog eyes intensifies gif... Yet.

Leave a comment:

• LuckyBlackCat
    replied
    I was only mildly interested in the concept of Deviant when it first was announced, but the more I read the more I am in love. This is the first time I have actually put down money for an Onyx Path kickstarter, and it got me to sign up for the forums. I kind of want to run a CoD game with only Deviant. Vampires and Werewolves and such may exist, but they are not Requiem Vampires or Forsaken Werewolves and all their associated faction and metaphysics baggage. All major enemies arise from the Web of Pain (which is a fantastic concept, btw).

I do have a few questions, however.

Why does the Telekinesis power replace a Strength + Brawl roll with Scar Finesse? Shouldn't it be Scar Power?

Perhaps I missed this, but how does the Variation magnitude cap work? My assumption is that can't buy up permanent dots past 5 as per tradition, but temporary ones like from the Adaptations can exceed this. Does that sound right?

Armed and Extremely Dangerous is an awesome merit, but I am bewildered at the prerequisites. I feel like it should have an alternative prereq like "or a Variation capable of causing damage at 4+ dots". If you doubt me, go watch episode 1 of Elfen Lied and tell me Lucy does not have this merit.

Leave a comment:

• Deinos
    replied
    (disregard)
    Last edited by Deinos; 09-29-2019, 11:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Queshire
    replied
    I thought that only applied to the starting ones?

Leave a comment:

• Deinos
    replied
    (disregard)
    Last edited by Deinos; 09-29-2019, 11:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X