No announcement yet.

What should the 12th CoD game line be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should the 12th CoD game line be?

Okay so Deviant is the 11th CoD game line and CC is technically blue book so doesn't count.

What would you like to see as the 12th CoD game line?

Picking in the horror genre are getting slim. I can think of only a few choices, Aliens, Killer Clowns (IT, Joker, ect...), Dark Gods, Succubi, Lovecraftian Horrors (technically touches upon Aliens and Dark Gods), Apocolyses (like survives from another worlds apocolyses), Cultists, or take a fantasy none horror trope and put a horror spin on it like cannibal dwarves.

Personally I'd go with Aliens worshipping Lovecraftian Gods aka Alien: the Dark Faithful, or Carnival: The Killer Clowns or Succubi: The Spanking.

Princess: The Transgression. Go Full Madoka.

Comment

My idea: I want you to think of unfathomable beings. Like,really unfathomable. Unfathomable as balls. Now imagine that being becoming g half human.
      now he has to balance desires of an unfathomable entity with human life.

Comment

Aliens would be cool

Comment

I'd rather them not do a new game and spend some time focusing on expanding the ones they already have. Mage came out what? 3 or 4 years ago and has had one supplement published for it. And Werewolf has had 2 in 5 years.

Comment

Or at least take a break from new lines for a bit. Every time this comes up, we here the same ideas floated, and they don't materialize into games. At this point I'd have to think there isn't a pitch for those ideas that fits with decision makers' ideas of what the CofD should contain.

Comment

Originally posted by Lian View Post
              Princess: The Transgression. Go Full Madoka.
              What is full Madoka?

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
                My idea: I want you to think of unfathomable beings. Like,really unfathomable. Unfathomable as balls. Now imagine that being becoming g half human.
                now he has to balance desires of an unfathomable entity with human life.
                I've never found my balls unfathomable, in I think they are very fanthomable, but otherwise I get what your saying and I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremysbrain View Post
                  I'd rather them not do a new game and spend some time focusing on expanding the ones they already have. Mage came out what? 3 or 4 years ago and has had one supplement published for it. And Werewolf has had 2 in 5 years.
                  So maybe wait till say 2022 or 2023 for a new line to give some space for expanding the current 11 lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

What is full Madoka?
                    It's a type of linen.

Joke asides, it's an anime reference.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                    Female pronouns, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

What is full Madoka?

A magical girl series that one can definately say is solidly in the horror category. Rather than going with the fan game's hopeful view, a game of magical girls that's about abuse, redemption...lies and wishes.

Comment

Vampires again, but like completely different from Requiem vampires.

Comment

Beast: The Primordial 1.5 Edition.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                          The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                          Female pronouns, please.

Comment

Originally posted by HelmsDerp View Post
                            Vampires again, but like completely different from Requiem vampires.
                            So, KotE, but in CofD? I'm not entirely sure about that idea, but it is an option.

Edit: I'm sorry, I think this came off as a bit hostile or condescending, it wasn't meant in that way.
                            Last edited by Gryphon's Feather; 01-14-2020, 01:46 PM.

Currently Playing: A large, mixed splat game of CofD. As: Seraph du Salomon, Voice on the concordance. Unsubtle man reluctantly participating in the business of Magi. Awakening 2E homebrew http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...=1569864567692

Comment

No, it isn't.

We're not going to see a full game that's "X but different than the game already called X." KotE wasn't even that, because it was never a full game.

We might see more (there's already plenty even if not all updated to 2e) vampires as either specialized builds within other games or minor character types.

Comment

Working...
                              X