[Dark Eras 2] Arthur’s Britannia - 5th century Britain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Dark Eras 2] Arthur’s Britannia - 5th century Britain

As we are getting our hands on Dark Eras 2 book, let's talk about it's Arthurian Era - focused on Hunters, Changelings and Vampires, I remind you.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Sure. Would you like to start us off?

Comment

I like it. Especially the way they handled the Changelings and the dreaded Herrier in the Woods. I also liked how they implied Mordred got taken over by a Strix.

...'kay, I need to link this:
      Last edited by MrParaduo; 02-02-2020, 06:23 PM.

nWoD Warhammer Fantasy RPG,
      WoD Wraith: The Oblivion
      and Infernum-style Demon: The Descent, Shadows of Abaddon --> http://madnessforums.com/forums/inde...opic,26.0.html

Comment

It intrigued me as to if we can adapt kindred into other splats via bloodlines and whatnot. I was thinking about a Goblin Queen Kindred and those sorts of things.

Homebrews:
        Vampire Bloodlines: Abhartach, Kiasyd
        Ordo Dracul Coils: Hunger, Primal Blood
        Mage Legacies: Infernal Ones, Daoine

Comment

Originally posted by Horodrigo View Post
          It intrigued me as to if we can adapt kindred into other splats via bloodlines and whatnot. I was thinking about a Goblin Queen Kindred and those sorts of things.
          You don't need a bloodline to become a Goblin Queen. You can also start as a Wolf-Blooded and retain everything relating to that (except the increased risk for the First Change, for natural reasons) past the Embrace.

Anyway, what do you mean by "adapt"? Taking on aspects of another splat? Becoming another splat? Developing powers that interacts more closely with other splats?

Bloodline: The Stygians
          Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
          Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Developing powers to interact. The Dead Wolves are a bloodline of kindred that interact perfectly with the Forsaken, but there is no such thing for Changelings. So I'm trying to create one. I already translated the Kyasid, but I'm looking for something more original.

Homebrews:
            Vampire Bloodlines: Abhartach, Kiasyd
            Ordo Dracul Coils: Hunger, Primal Blood
            Mage Legacies: Infernal Ones, Daoine

Comment

Working...
            X