Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contrasting worldviews and views on sexuality in Princess and Beast?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Konradleijon View Post
    Arcane can you stop Stanning beasts?
    *wakes up*

*gets on forums*

*sees this*

*asks a lot of questions*

ANYWAYS, to answer the question, no.

I mean, I could, but I won't.
    Last edited by ArcaneArts; 09-17-2020, 07:34 AM.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

I hate the rewrote of beasts, like it was less bad when The fact that Beasts where just trying to feed and the victim blaming teach them lessons shit wasn’t there.

Comment

Originally posted by Konradleijon View Post
        I hate the rewrote of beasts, like it was less bad when The fact that Beasts where just trying to feed and the victim blaming teach them lessons shit wasn’t there.
        I agree with you.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her.

Comment

Nobody ever said the Begotten were good people, buuut that conversation's been had a hundred times at this point. Did you bring the thread back up for a reason, or just to rehash?

I've got a bit of a bad habit of extensively editing my posts after the fact. Please try and bear with me...
          In case you're comfortable being more friendly and casual about things, my name's Estella, or Es/Essie for short. They/Them or She/Her, please.

Comment

I loooved the original draft. As I was a B*tch in middle school, but then I discovered I have a whole list of mental Disorders including Autism and Depression. Discovering that I had fundamental differences with “normal” people helped me out a lot.as I wasn't lazy or rude I have a Devastating Disease that sucks my energy and will to live. I loved almost everything the first draft! Expect for the Heros I thought they were lame. And as I replied to Arcane Princesses would hate Beasts, there nothing empowering about fear and emotional abuse not lessons people don't need paint and fear to learn, they need emotional suportl

Comment

Sigh. Aside from the fact this thread didn't need to be resurrected (nor does it even deal with the discussion the OP had), Konrad you've done this tirade countless times. It has to stop

Comment

I think this has run its course.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Working...
                X