Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you want from a 'by night' style mortals city book?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you want from a 'by night' style mortals city book?

I've been working on my setting binder over the quarantine and I was thinking of digitizing some of it and maybe putting something up on the storyteller's vault. If you saw something like that, what things would you expect the book to contain?

I'd want to get a high-level "feel" for the city: what kinds of moods and themes go well with that particular metropolis, a general overview of the city's history, some geography and major neighborhoods (maps are nice), maybe a few mortal NPCs and a diagram of how they relate to each other. Oh, and plenty of story-hooks!

Author of Motor City Breakdown, [New Seeming] Mechanicals, and [Entitlement] Divers of the Cerulean Pearl
    Accuracy Consultant on Ashes of the Motor City, Author of Devil's Night in the D
    Editor, Compiler, and Senior Contributor to Tenebrous Seas
    Current Project(s): Late Antiquity/Early Medieval Dark Era for Genius: The Transgression

Comment

Mystery and shadows! But tied into each other. So that a overview of the shadows of the city could be shown and a sandbox/ playground offered for the would be troupe.

Comment

Working...
      X