No announcement yet.

Contagion Chronicle at WW for review...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contagion Chronicle at WW for review...

How long will that take? I imagine that they would spend about 15 minutes flipping through it before giving it the blessing to be released. When can backers expect a surprise in their e-mail boxes?

Originally posted by maryshelly View Post
    How long will that take? I imagine that they would spend about 15 minutes flipping through it before giving it the blessing to be released. When can backers expect a surprise in their e-mail boxes?
    Depends on if they like it or not. It's not a review process of fifteen minutes, though-but if they spend a day and have no problem with the product, it could arrive in a week or two. If they have issues, it depends on how extensive those issues are.

The good bet is that it'll arrive [when it arrives.]

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

Also worth bearing in mind that everything is (still) slowed down right now. It'll be done when its done.

Black Lives Matter

He/His Pronouns | CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Comment

I have amateurish experience when it comes to publication but as far as I can understand, the proofing stage is essentially taking what could be considered the final draft edition of something that is intended on being printed or published in a visual medium and ensuring that everything is fitted correctly on the page, everything is accurate in terms of grammar and spelling, and that everything is able to be read clearly without strain or difficulty. It's something that does require a fair amount of scrutiny to ensure quality and a quick pass through each page may mean that subtle imperfections (such as white lines on the border of the page where art should spread, page numbers printed over or under artwork unintentionally, or a few misplaced or uneven punctuation marks in the paragraphs) may fly under the radar.

Going off the MM Notes, the document was submitted the week of June 15th, so I presume that it is being "processed" for now. Assuming that there aren't any major snags that would require extra labor (thinking art tweaks or having to rework sections), I would assume that backers will receive their backer copy of the finalized PDF in two or three weeks being generous.

Comment

It's here!

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Indeed it is!

EDIT: Oh hey, they added more Specializations.
            Last edited by ArcaneArts; 06-27-2020, 04:40 PM.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
            The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
            Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

Oh wow. Congrats to the backers. Hope it looks as good as it sounds.

Comment

It does look good at a glance. Who would have known we would have been in a pandemic by the time it came out.

For those who (unlike me) had time to read it or the manuscript, what do you think?

Comment

Well, I am yet to go through it, but I do like that they have changed Zecharia's Shadow Name into something which actually makes sense.

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Working...
                  X