Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a specific piece of art in a book... which one?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a specific piece of art in a book... which one?

There's a specific piece of art I remember coming across in one of the newer books that I want to use as a visual aid in a game, but I can't for the life of me find it again. The art of it was a subway tunnel, with a horse-like mechanical ghost train coming out of the tunnel.
    I remember it was from one of the setting seeds, potentially a Tokyo setting seed? It was a ghost train with a crew of cultists around it. Can anyone help me find this piece of art?

Page 266 in Mage 2e core.

Bloodline: The Stygians
    Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
    Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Mage! Of course! Thank you so much Tessie!

Comment

It's the London Underground in the Shadow World, by the way - that thing's an Underground Train Spirit.

My original art note was: A cabal engaging in diplomacy with a spirit in the London Underground. The platform is empty apart from the mages, the “next train” electronic signs are showing runes, and instead of a train there’s a spirit that looks like a thousand-legged metal horse with an impossibly long body stretching back into the tunnel. Its eyes are like headlamps, and it’s peering down at the mages.
        Last edited by Dave Brookshaw; 10-26-2020, 04:23 AM.

Dave Brookshaw

Comment

Working...
        X