It drives me crazy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It drives me crazy

This isn't a big thing, just something that's driving me crazy.

A while ago I remember going over some splat or another in one of the books and seeing one of the usual lists of character concepts (like the ones in the Tribes chapter in the Werewolf core book and so on – you know the ones, almost every splat has those somewhere).

Anyway, in one of the books of one of the splats there was one such list or sample concepts and one of them was "movie monster". It didn't interest me at the time, but now I was toying with some character concepts and recalled seeing it and I wanted to remember which splat it was and where it came from.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
    I'm convinced it was in one of the Chronicles of Darkness books, but I looked and I can't find or recall even which splat I saw it in.

I remember seeing it somewhere, but I can't for the life of me remember where and it will not leave me alone.

Originally posted by Serpent Axis View Post
    A while ago I remember going over some splat or another in one of the books and seeing one of the usual lists of character concepts (like the ones in the Tribes chapter in the Werewolf core book and so on – you know the ones, almost every splat has those somewhere).

Anyway, in one of the books of one of the splats there was one such list or sample concepts and one of them was "movie monster". It didn't interest me at the time, but now I was toying with some character concepts and recalled seeing it and I wanted to remember which splat it was and where it came from.
    It's literally in Werewolf. 2e's writeup on Ghost Wolves. Page 50 of the corebook.

Resident Lore-Hound
    Currently Consuming: Hunter: the Vigil 1e

Comment

Originally posted by Satchel View Post
      It's literally in Werewolf. 2e's writeup on Ghost Wolves. Page 50 of the corebook.

Oh my god, I looked there just before and didn't see it...
      Thanks a bunch, it was driving me insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Serpent Axis View Post
        Oh my god, I looked there just before and didn't see it...
        Thanks a bunch, it was driving me insane.
        Finding it was actually hilarious, because my PDF library has been in shambles for most of a year and that was the only thing that turned up when I searched my files for "movie monster." The benefits of exact phrasing, huh?

Resident Lore-Hound
        Currently Consuming: Hunter: the Vigil 1e

Comment

Working...
        X