Sakho & Mangere, CofD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sakho & Mangere, CofD

Sooo, the tv series Sakho & Mangane set in the CofD setting. Thoughts on how that would work?

Link to the Scion thread on same subject:
    http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...-mangere-scion
    Last edited by Krat05; 02-04-2021, 03:48 PM. Reason: I got the name of the show wrong. Sorry for not realizing this when I was starting the thread.

What? I have no idea what you are talking about and Google doesn't either. Would you like to elaborate?

Comment

Sakho & Mangane (I got the show's name wrong, sorry) is an occult detective story set in Dakar, the capital city of Senegal, which is in turn a country in West Africa.
      A huge draw of the show is that whereas most occult detective shows draw from the typical Eurocentric things (werewolves, vampires, fairies, etc.), Sakho & Mangane doesn't, instead looking to the local cultures of where it is set.

Comment

Originally posted by Krat05 View Post
        Sakho & Mangane (I got the show's name wrong, sorry) is an occult detective story set in Dakar, the capital city of Senegal, which is in turn a country in West Africa.
        A huge draw of the show is that whereas most occult detective shows draw from the typical Eurocentric things (werewolves, vampires, fairies, etc.), Sakho & Mangane doesn't, instead looking to the local cultures of where it is set.
        Honestly, you're likely to get specific variations of major splats. Changelings with kiths reflecting local legends, vampire bloodlines that have disciplines and drawbacks related to legends, and krewes with outlooks and philosophies influenced by local culture and folklore. And of course, whatever miscellanous horrors you need.

Comment

Working...
        X