Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chronicles of darkness - artifact books?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronicles of darkness - artifact books?

Hi, I can't find a definitive list of these types of books for CoD. So far I am aware of:

1) Rites of the Dragon
    2) Testament of Longinus

Are there others for any of the CoD lines?

The five Vampire: the Requiem clanbooks, Secrets of the Covenants, the Horror Recognition Guide for Hunter, and Dreams of Avarice for Mummy.

Comment

You might also count the testament of the Decieved from the Decieved mummy book.

Comment

I must say that one of my greatest disappointments from Hunter's Kickstarter was that Cheiron's Employee Manual was not a stretch goal. I would have paid to get someone to actually write it down :P

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Originally posted by LostLight View Post
          I must say that one of my greatest disappointments from Hunter's Kickstarter was that Cheiron's Employee Manual was not a stretch goal. I would have paid to get someone to actually write it down :P
          I always enjoyed their field tactics sections in the supplement books, with regulations about how many you need to do certain things. But it would have been hitting a smaller niche than Ordo and clan fans. Maybe they'll have cut-out sections of it for the fiction in some of the supplements.

Comment

Working...
          X