Contagion Jumpstart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contagion Jumpstart

Hello everyone. The Monday meeting notes said that the Contagion jumpstart is going out to backers, but I haven't received anything yet. Has anyone gotten it?

Nope.

It’s one of those things where, when it’s out we’ll know.

Comment

Please read the comments below the Monday Meeting Notes which addresses this directly.

Ian A. A. Watson
      Onyx Path Community Manager
      Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

"Sorry, Mirthful Mike was mistaken in his report, James tells us, and the Contagion Chronicle Jumpstart was not a Stretch Goal for backers."

Comment

...huh. I swear that a Jumpstart WAS part of the KS’s Stretch Goals. Guess not...

Comment

Well, the other day the Scion LARP's came out, so maybe that was something they needed to get done before they release the Contagion Jumpstart. It said on Monday they were being "prepped"

Comment

Originally posted by maryshelly View Post
              Well, the other day the Scion LARP's came out, so maybe that was something they needed to get done before they release the Contagion Jumpstart. It said on Monday they were being "prepped"
              This does not coincide with the fact that there is no quickstart listed on Contagion's list of stretch goal products.
              EDIT: nevermind, I guess it actually is a thing.
              Last edited by ArcaneArts; 03-23-2021, 10:50 AM.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
              The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
              Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

Advanced PDF for the Jumpstart is now out:

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...icle-Jumpstart

Comment

Working...
                X