X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Chances
    started a topic Monster Mash 2021

Monster Mash 2021

So I kinda want to do a thing. I don't know if it will work the way I hope, but doing it anyhow.

This is the Monster Mash. For the month of October, I'm going to try to make a vote for each gameline and create a wee timorous beastie based on what the community wants to see. 100% based on the 12 days of Wolfmas from a few years back, but I don't hold a candle to Acro's speed or skill with words, so I will pleased if it is a quarter as good.

Gonna start a bit early to try and cover everyone by Halloween. Hoping first thread goes up in the morning. Planning for Werewolf since they've done this before. Hopefully I don't land flat on my face. Will link to threads in this post.

• Second Chances
    replied
    The Mash is still ongoing (as life is busy), but I also dropped a bonus supernal yesterday for Halloween! I'll finish up the rest of the threads once things quiet down a little more on the home front.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
    Ah, got'cha, I did see that.

Still need to vote, if it's open.
    Might as well!

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
    Forgot to post it here. Maybe that's why the low turnout. T'was Mage. I'll leave it up a little longer if people still want to vote.
    Ah, got'cha, I did see that.

Still need to vote, if it's open.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
    What happened to Round 7?
    Forgot to post it here. Maybe that's why the low turnout. T'was Mage. I'll leave it up a little longer if people still want to vote.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    What happened to Round 7?

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Bit of a delay due to life, but the Hunter round is now up.

Leave a comment:

• 21C Hermit
    replied
    Originally posted by monteparnas View Post
    Tech-Gnosticism is a full concept despite being a composite word. It isn't Tech + Gnosticism, even because it is in many ways different from Gnosticism (I mean, you can be both no problem, but they don't really relate).

Its opposite would be something that removes technological trans-humanism, empowering through simplicity, maybe? And either devoid of spirituality or reinforcing more traditional spiritual views, opposing the very notion of the God-Machine as God-like.

Somehow I pictured a Demon delving into Crúac.
    Don’t forget Obcasus Rites!

Leave a comment:

• monteparnas
    replied
    Originally posted by Teatime View Post
    Tech-Gnostic Espionage
    Tech-Gnosticism is a full concept despite being a composite word. It isn't Tech + Gnosticism, even because it is in many ways different from Gnosticism (I mean, you can be both no problem, but they don't really relate).

Its opposite would be something that removes technological trans-humanism, empowering through simplicity, maybe? And either devoid of spirituality or reinforcing more traditional spiritual views, opposing the very notion of the God-Machine as God-like.

Somehow I pictured a Demon delving into Crúac.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    EDIT: scratch that, misunderstood.
    Last edited by ArcaneArts; 10-11-2021, 06:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Teatime
    replied
    Since I'm here, I always liked the idea of taking a sledgehammer to a concept just to see where it breaks. Basically, if Demon is a game of Tech-Gnostic Espionage, what happens if we replace any of these elements with something conceptually opposite? Like technology with nature and art, or espionage with celebrity and compulsive honesty. I don't know what to do with Gnosticism, though.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Originally posted by Teatime View Post
    I mean... Second Chances already went through Deviant and Mummy, but he still hasn't gone through Promethean, Hunter, Demon or Beast. It shouldn't be too late to give suggestions for those last four.
    In fact, I'm actively brainstorming what options to give for those right now. Hunter has a theme, so that's a pretty done deal, but the others are very fair game for making suggestions!

Leave a comment:

• Teatime
    replied
    I mean... Second Chances already went through Deviant and Mummy, but he still hasn't gone through Promethean, Hunter, Demon or Beast. It shouldn't be too late to give suggestions for those last four.

Leave a comment:

• Demigod Beast
    replied
    Ahhh, crap? Me am sowwy!

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Little late too suggest stuff for those polls.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X