Where I play “Where I Build”…

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where I play “Where I Build”…

So, I feel like building some characters and I’d like an outlet as well as some people giving some input. On that basis I’m proposing a thread where I do an example of character creation build for different CofD games with parameters set by users on this site.

Here’s how I see it going:

1 - I call a game line.
    2 - first poster names the primary splat. For the avoidance of doubt that will be the first listed in each 2E core book (e.g Clan, Auspice, Guild).
    3 - second poster names the secondary splat. Again, that will be the second set of character types listed in the 2E books (e.g. Covenant, Tribe, Decree).
    4 - third poster names two elements I need to include when designing the character. These can be background elements, personality traits, enemies, friends, a quirk, or a mystery.

If two people cross over on one of the points above I will choose the first. This is partially about challenging myself to make characters i otherwise would not so I’ll go with whatever is placed in front of me first. I think we could always have more examples of CofD character creation as well, am’ rite?

so… with that said. Onyx Path guys. I give you two days to decide what I’m building for

Beast!

Hey, sounds like a nifty experiment. Good for getting the brain-juices flowing.

Since your first character is a Beast, for Family, disons, Makara.

Comment

Originally posted by espritdecalmar View Post
      Hey, sounds like a nifty experiment. Good for getting the brain-juices flowing.

Since your first character is a Beast, for Family, disons, Makara.
      thank you. Makara it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Foozle View Post

thank you. Makara it is.
        Enabler then

Comment

​It's something I always wanted to see in a Beast character: A relationship with their Mortal family is based on trust, in both directions.

I'll leave the final detail to the next person. I don't want to be greedy.
          Last edited by Teatime; 10-05-2021, 03:45 PM.

~

Comment

Originally posted by Tzauri View Post

Enabler then
            I was aiming for main book only. but why not.

Comment

The character is from Sweden, born and raised.

#NothingAboutUsWithoutUs
              #AutismPride
              She/her pronouns

Comment

Originally posted by monteparnas View Post
                The character is from Sweden, born and raised.
                Thank you.

So I have a Makara Enabler, raised in Sweden, and with a positive relationship with his or her mortal family.

Give me a few days folks. But I already have some ideas.

Comment

Working...
                X