• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tambov View Post

Queen of Wands/Storms, from PtH.

smirks

Should have known someone would link all my anime stuff to Princess

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Master Aquatosic i was going to put it with something hunter, who has realized their fight is hopeless but tambov got their first

as to 'this is Halloween', i see it as a song about the diversity of beasts.

next we return to the early 2000s with a little MCR, what will you make of this?

Comment

I'm gonna say it's not about a sin-eater, but the sin-eater's significant other stressing out about the fact that they're watching the one they love embark on (what looks like) a self-destructive course, and that they can't take it much longer.

Now, let's Word Up!

Comment

I don't have a specific splat to pin it to, but I'd use it for a tough guy or group of tough guys who just got embraced/had the First Change/Awakened/got back from Arcadia having a bar fight where they get to revel in their new supernatural powers (covert ones at least) on some drunken assholes. Of course, this is a horror game, so at some point they're going to see what those injuries did to them in the long run and how all their relatives are out for revenge.

Now, who will run down The Slip Kid?
          Last edited by Master Aquatosic; 11-14-2017, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Definitely some 70s Mages, Free Council-types, preparing to fight the Seers, and when told by the Diamond Orders to stand aside, they put their foot down and demand to be part of the fighting, because they're an Order just the same and aren't going to be put in time out while the 'adults' settle this. They didn't Awaken just to be silenced by the Seers or the Diamond, and they'll be damned if they get treated like Sleepers.

Sometimes I feel like I just Floated In, like a leaf on the wind.

Comment

Sounds like to me like the theme of a fairly casual day as a Spring Courtier-no worries, just enjoying the world while occasionally wondering if life was better beyond the Hedge, where things were so very dream-like.

Now on to things that might be actual ambient music in a CofD show or game: Tell me, have you heard the Testament?

Comment

to me it sounds like the sort of thing you might have in the background with the lancea conspiring in the corners of cathedrals,

sorry for the length of this one but hey, i like me some vikings!

Comment

Originally posted by ahather View Post
                  to me it sounds like the sort of thing you might have in the background with the lancea conspiring in the corners of cathedrals,

sorry for the length of this one but hey, i like me some vikings!

The Summer Court marches again against the Wild Hunt, wounded but unwilling-and unable-to fall before the Keepers and beg for mercy.

Tell me, who is your Protector?

Comment

My first thought is a Promethean pledging itself to fight in defense of the defenseless, all in pursuit of the destruction of those that denied him his humanity.

Everyone, meet the Boys From the County Hell

Comment

I dunno, but to me it sounds like a rather worn hunter cell, dressing up their hunts as something else, drinking their sorrows away. Now wouldn't you agree that it is a..

Comment

There aren't many groups this can apply to as well as to DtF Raveners, and what I got seems to fit only partially, but...
                        a Sanctified Daeva's lover telling him(?) he(?) isn't as evil as he(?) believes/presents him(?)self to be.

Now, who are the Town Musicians of Bremen singing about? (13:45)

(NOT who's singing, they're obivously Troubadours of Spades in disguise, and the two song with actual lyrics after the timestamp are a big-ass diversion. So the "stars so well-reputed" and the "grey wolf" who, in the original, will "bite you on the side".)

I'm, personally, getting a Primordial vibe here, especially as the "stars" sing about overwhelming the listener and the competion with the quality of their songs, and the second song is adapted from a lullaby warning the kid not to sleep the "wrong" way.

Simurgh, Mysterium Thyrsus in Mountains of Shadow (IC|OOC)

Comment

First song is about an agent of the Seers, the next is about the changelings "abducting" the princess not caring what the "elites", Fae or Mage, think of them before going into an Autumn lullaby.

Okay, time for a bit harder to hear, with Thunder Rolls.

Lyrics:

Ula menida tula oh (Hoary Arbor, Lord of Light)
                          Tela omnida tula ei (Thine advent quelleth creeping night)
                          Ona ramuhda deme os (The wicked burn, their pyres bright)
                          Nola tulama tela ei (Smote by Levin's blinding might)

Soul without a name, heed my call
                          Sin doth stain the hearts of us all
                          The worm hath burrowed deep and hath grown
                          Soon he too shall reap what is sown

Step into the storm, know its mercy
                          Let the wind and the rain crash down over thee
                          Lightning bright, thunder bold
                          Guiding us forevermore

Soul fallen from grace, ware thee well
                          Judgment thou must face, thine own hell
                          The worm stirreth within, black as night
                          Breeding deeper sin, foul its blight

Soul, thine end is nigh. Take mine hand
                          All life must return to the land
                          Lingered hath the worm, overlong
                          Purge thy flesh of fear and be strong

Step in from the storm, praise its mercy
                          Let the sting of the rain ne'er stray far from thee
                          Lightning bright, thunder bold
                          Freeing us forevermore

Now lift thine heavy head and vanquish thy sorrow
                          Lightning doth strike
                          Thunder doth roll

Now turn thy gaze ahead and look to the morrow
                          Lightning shall strike
                          Thunder shall roll on
                          Last edited by Leliel; 12-17-2017, 08:21 PM.

Comment

For pretty obvious reasons i think this song fits changeling pretty well.

I know the song is meant to be taken as light and whimsical, but i've played Changeling the Lost before so when i hear something like
                            '' You won't want to leave and forever you'll stay
                            Where the vision is bright as spring''

The only thing i hear is ''RUN!! For the love of all that you hold dear RUN!!!''

Currently running: VtR - The most serene requiem of Venice
                            Currently playing: Being a dad for a 1year old daughter and a newborn son.
                            Currently planning: Scion 2nd edition

Comment

Welp this thread will not die yet on my watch. Now that I have the time, here's another song. One that I might actually consider playing over a game.

Comment

Being stalked in general, especially by a spirit, ghost, or slasher.

Now, then, what is this Tusk mounted on the wall?

Comment

Working...
                                X