No announcement yet.

My Weekly WoD Project Program!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love you, good luck, and I have a question... Pirates???

Comment

lol- yeah, Pirates! It's a surprise :P

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

I was just reading your grettir sheet but a question, why do they have Auspex. I'm not saying in general. I know you added it because they would get absorbed into the Mekhet. What I'm saying is how does it fit with the theme of the grettir. The mekhet get it because they are all about lurking in the shadows, always secretive, which makes the discipline fit, not so much with the grettir.

If your up for suggestions I would probably tie in the discipline with the clan using the prophetic associations of ithe and connect it someway to the Nordic apocalypse of Ragnarok. That should allow you to keep with the greatest warrior theme that you got.

Comment

What makes one into a perfect warrior? Is it the strength to break skulls like eggshells? Is it the ability to withstand the most terrible injuries and abuses of battle? Or is it knowing your enemy? While super strength and supernatural resilience are important, the thing that makes the Grettir into such great warriors in their own eyes in the fact they know every weakness of their enemy, every dirty secret, every future move their opponent might do. They don't just rush into battle to die in glory- but they analyze, calculate, prepare themselves in advance. For them, the battle is over before it even began. Struggle is futile. Their enemies should accept their upcoming defeat and die quietly, letting the snow to devour their corpses.

Auspex isn't there "just" because they were eventually absorbed by the Mekhet- Auspex is part of their design. It's part of what makes them into great warriors- and what gives birth to their innate nihilism. Everything was decided even before it began, everything is doomed, all would turn into ice. Swords and fists are good tools for killing- but the greatest weapon is knowledge, and they make quit a good use of it.

I now blog in here

Comment

Whatever happened to your doomsday thread? I can't seem to find it. Did you delete it?

Comment

Originally posted by Hivemin42 View Post
              Whatever happened to your doomsday thread? I can't seem to find it. Did you delete it?
              I don't think users can even delete threads. I've just didn't put it in my sig for some reason. here it is.

I now blog in here

Comment

Are you planning on updating your hunters and slashers once 2e comes out with a finalized endowment system? A lot of them use Dread Powers, which is fine, but the sidebar says at the end of the day, Hunters equate anything with Dread Powers to a monster.

If you don't have the time, I'm sure a bunch of people would be happy to give them some unique endowments with your permission and guidance.

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
                  Are you planning on updating your hunters and slashers once 2e comes out with a finalized endowment system? A lot of them use Dread Powers, which is fine, but the sidebar says at the end of the day, Hunters equate anything with Dread Powers to a monster.

If you don't have the time, I'm sure a bunch of people would be happy to give them some unique endowments with your permission and guidance.
                  I do hope to do so- but I am yet to start considering that we don't have the finale rules for Endowments in 2e, and I took to the heart the lesson which Changeling has taught us :P

If there are people, however, who feel inspired to update/write alternative takes to my Endowments as either a current 2e update or 1e, I'll be happy to see it and lend them an hand in the mission (that is, guidance- even if I was a control freak, I doubt that I'll ever have enough time to do it all on my own :P)

I now blog in here

Comment

Working...
                  X