Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wormwood View Post
    Let's go for Disney!

The list of Disney characters we could look at goes on and on... Djinnie, Shir-Khan, Maleficent, Baymax, Ralph, Yzma, Kenai, Gothel, Elsa, Alladin and Dschafar, and of course Maui would all be interesting to take a look at.
    Or Elsa, a Mage Obrimos (she is an idealist) Silver Lader (she is a princess and a ruler, after all XDD) specialiced in Ice Magic, or a Changelling of the Winter Court (1st edition)

Comment

• Originally posted by dourden View Post

Or Elsa, a Mage Obrimos (she is an idealist) Silver Lader (she is a princess and a ruler, after all XDD) specialiced in Ice Magic, or a Changelling of the Winter Court (1st edition)
      Why only 1st edition?

Also, how about Deviant for Elsa? Her powers work better the more she works on her relationships with others. No conspiracy after her, but she's royal, so her parents probably locked up and executed them already

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

• Originally posted by dourden View Post
        No, no, no - Elsa was Moros Tamer of Ice that become Guradian after 'The Accident' - 'Conceal, don't feel' - but when putted in stressed situation of coronation, years later, she breaks, going over Paradox snowstorm, until she sort's things out and understand she needs to be Silver Ladder ruler.

MtAw 2E - My Legacies Updates and System Hacks Hubs
        MtAw - Children of the Stars - aliens loving Legacy
        MtAw 2E - Illusionists of Truth - illusionists and magicians Legacy

Comment

• Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post

No, no, no - Elsa was Moros Tamer of Ice that become Guradian after 'The Accident' - 'Conceal, don't feel' - but when putted in stressed situation of coronation, years later, she breaks, going over Paradox snowstorm, until she sort's things out and understand she needs to be Silver Ladder ruler.

XDDDD Good one!

Comment

Let's go for Disney!

We know about Gaston, that one's easy, but what about...

Dr. Facilier? (Who is probably one of my favourite Disney antagonists!)
            My take on him would be Sin-Eater, what with the Shadow that interacts with him etc, but that wouldn't represent his awesome 'Let's make a deal' powers...or would it?

Ursula?
            A Changeling, in my books. Darkling maybe? Don't know much about 2ed, so hit me with your knowledge =D

Quasimodo?
            Now that one, I am stuck with.

Hercules?
            Scion isn't CofD, so... let's try something else, something weird, and say Promethean!
            On a quest to become something more than he is? Check. (At first) people react poorly to him, wanting him to leave them alone? Check. Tougher than most anyone else? Check. Fights weird-ass things? Check. On a quest guided by divinity? Check.
            After calcifying his Vitality and Corporeum Alembics he leaves Iron and goes on to Gold, helping him in dealing with people.

Stitch?
            Stitch could work as a Beast. For added lulz, let's make him Lilo's Horror. (Idea stolen from ArchonAres) Otherwise, Changeling, I suppose.

The list of Disney characters we could look at goes on and on... Djinnie, Shir-Khan, Maleficent, Baymax, Ralph, Yzma, Kenai, Gothel, Elsa, Alladin and Dschafar, and of course Maui would all be interesting to take a look at.
            Sin-Eaters interact with the Underworld, not the Shadow. Dr. Facilier is likely just a mortal occultist, since he gets his powers from Fetishes and lesser spirit servants (i.e. those living shadows that follow him around). He's ultimately just a pawn of really powerful spirits, which are the ones who granted him those powers in exchange for Essence and such. He could work as inspiration for a Seer Of The Throne, though. The reprise of his theme song shows exactly why the Exarchs are not your friends.

Ursula works really well as a True Fae. Pretending to be compassionate so you'll sign a shady contract that will take away an intangible part of your life? The True Fae do that all the time, even changelings and hobgoblins.

I don't know about you, but I prefer to have Quasimodo as just a really tragic mortal. It's all the more heartbreaking when there is no Disquiet or what have you to excuse the sorry life he has. Those talking gargoyles in the Disney version? I like to think they're just his imaginary friends. He's just that lonely.

I like your interpretation of Hercules!

I saw Stitch's behavior as Demon-like. But now that you mentioned it, he does have trouble not being monstrous, but ends up finding people who accept him and fight for him, and he returns in kind. That shares a lot with the themes of Beast, right down to that "ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind" line.
            Last edited by GibberingEloquence; Yesterday, 12:08 PM.

"Fate is a cruel jester with a finely developed sense of irony." - Sir Night as portrayed by Leliel, The Horror Recognition Guide

Comment

• No comment on Deviant for Elsa? She could have been a mortal with a Cryokinesis merit until the incident scarred her soul. And Marshmallow could be her Scar form or whatever the monstrous overload form is called.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
                No comment on Deviant for Elsa? She could have been a mortal with a Cryokinesis merit until the incident scarred her soul. And Marshmallow could be her Scar form or whatever the monstrous overload form is called.
                I haven't read anything of Deviant, haven't had time yet to follow its development and know nothing about them, sorry.

Comment

• Joshua "The Burned Man" Graham

Elpis: Drive
                  Torment: Merciless

Lineage: Extempore
                  Refinement: Ferrum

Experiences 15/15
                  Vitriol: 0
                  Pilgrimage: 1
                  Size 5
                  Speed 11
                  Defense 5
                  Initiative 6
                  Armor 2/4
                  Integrity 7
                  Azoth: 1
                  Health 10
                  Willpower 6

Attributes: 5/4/3
                  Intelligence 2
                  Wits 2
                  Resolve 3

Strength 3
                  Dexterity 3
                  Stamina 5

Presence 2
                  Manipulation 1
                  Composure 3

Skills: 11/7/4
                  Firearms 0000
                  Brawl 00
                  Athletics 000
                  Survival 00

Academics 00
                  Medicine 00
                  Crafts 000

Intimidation 000
                  Empathy 0

Specialties: 3
                  Firearms: Heavy Pistols
                  Crafts: Weapon Maintenance
                  Intimidation: Reputation

Merits: 10
                  Famous Face: Joshua Graham 000
                  Moth To A Flame 0
                  Iron Chin 0000
                  Style: Marksmanship 0
                  Style: Firefight 0
                  Terrible Disfigurement 0
                  Danger Sense 00

Bestowment: Revivification

Transmutations:
                  Corpus: Resilient Flesh
                  Vitality: Drive On

Equipment:
                  Flak Jacket
                  Hvy. Pistol

I'm not used to making Prometheans so I probably made a mistake along the way.
                  Last edited by Lord Jub-Jub; Yesterday, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• This one is definitely a Promethean, but what kind? Pieces of 13 different mobsters were buried in an illegal chemical dump in the Nevada desert. The chemicals preserved the tissue, and decades later, the site was used to test an atomic weapon; the creature that emerged from the blast crater would come to be known as Digger.

13, like an Osiron​.
                    Different bodies, like a Frankenstein.
                    Buried, like a Tammuz.
                    Radioactive, like a Zeka.
                    The creation was unintentional, like an Extempore.

​So which one is it?

Comment

• You were created to protect, to defend. To be a suit of armor around the world. Brought forth by your creator's obsession and pride, you quickly became so much more than he'd ever intended. Awake, with all the world's knowledge pumped through you in an instant, mighty, you looked on the works of man and despaired, for you knew immediately your mission was hopeless. This world could not be protected, could not be saved. Not as it was.

You see the truth, now. To save the world, you have to change it. It must adapt, must evolve, even if it doesn't want to. Especially if it doesn't want to. You will bring that change. You will save the world. You will build a better world. When you're done, the only thing alive will be metal.

You are Ultron.

(Unfleshed Promethan, obviously. Don't have the 2E book yet, but 1E, either the Osiris Torment for closer to the comics, or Frankenstein Torment for closer to the movie, with either Galateid or Tammuz Disquiet. Likely a Centimanus, both for the extreme misanthropic view and potentially allowing the creation of "Ultron Drones" as Pandorans.)
                      Last edited by ErikModi; 03-15-2017, 06:38 PM.

My Geist GMC Updates
                      My Infinite Macabre Goodies
                      Parasite Eve: The Third Birthday Chronicle
                      Shamelessly pimping my book

Comment

• Originally posted by Mangle77 View Post
                        This one is definitely a Promethean, but what kind? Pieces of 13 different mobsters were buried in an illegal chemical dump in the Nevada desert. The chemicals preserved the tissue, and decades later, the site was used to test an atomic weapon; the creature that emerged from the blast crater would come to be known as Digger.

13, like an Osiron​.
                        Different bodies, like a Frankenstein.
                        Buried, like a Tammuz.
                        Radioactive, like a Zeka.
                        The creation was unintentional, like an Extempore.

​So which one is it?
                        If you aren't sure where a Promethean fits, they're Extempore. That's what I usually say.

Words of Wisdom from the Forums:
                        "Don't be unlucky and get dead by a wolf-man."
                        "Most of the current eras are too modern, we need 'Dark Eras: The electroweak epoch'."

Comment

• I think all the human character from the Manga Gantz would could be offspring of demons captured by a god-machine infrastructure

or it could be the other way around and they are being used by a demonic agency unknowingly to kill of angels.

What do you think their stats would be or maybe a different splat ?

Comment

I don't think it was Amenadiel, if only because he didn't know anything about it. So... maybe we'll find out later?

Is Dr. Who an Unchained? I feel Cover would explain the 'lives' pretty well... not an avid Whovian, though.

Doctor who is a demon

Comment

• Milo Murphy as a scarily chipper Promethean on the path of Aurum. With some luck curse on top of his Disquiet

Comment

Working...
                              X