No announcement yet.

Think of fictional characters and say what they would be in CofD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I've gotten back into Shadow of War.
    Talion start: geist. Obviously with the ghost in his body.
    Talion end: Promethean? I'm not sure how to classify Nazgul. Is it still a geist, but he is his own ghost or what?
    Eltariel: Mummy? Again, How do you work in light magic and a lack of care about living?
    Baranor: Hunter. I think him using relic or something.

Comment

• The movie, Dolls (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolls_%281987_film%29), has some great fodder for Changeling the Lost. You see, the elderly puppetmaker and his wife test people who arrive in their home and if you are a criminal or abusive, they will transform you into a doll to be played with until you earn your penance (children and good people are spared). I could see the couple as a unique set of keepers who only take those that are deemed "guilty" and taken until they "learn their lesson".

Check out my DriveThruRPG books at: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse....=Carrie%20Kube

Comment

• Rick Sanchez (Rick & Morty)

Virtue:
        Cunning
        Vice: Reckless/Spiteful
        Catalyst: Grimm
        Foundation: Navigator

Mental Attributes: Intelligence 5, Wits 4, Resolve 5
        Physical Attributes: Strength 2, Dexterity 3, Stamina 3
        Social Attributes: Presence 2, Manipulation 4, Composure 3

Skills: Academics 3, Crafts (Robotics) 5, Computer (Artificial Intelligence) 4, Medicine (Genetic Engineering) 4, Occult (God-Machine) 3, Politics 2, Investigation (Deductive Reasoning) 3, Science (Physics) 5, Athletics (Chases) 3, Brawl 2, Drive (Spaceship) 4, Firearms (Portal Gun) 3, Larceny 2, Stealth 3, Survival 2, Weaponry 2, Expression (Wisecracking) 2, Intimidation 3, Persuasion 2, Streetwise 2, Subterfuge (Dirty Tricks) 4

Merits: Common Sense, Professional Training 5 (Advanced 3, Scientist: Crafts, Science, Computers, Medicine), Scarred, Tolerance For Biology, Trained Observer 3, Vice-Ridden, Automotive Genius, Crack Driver 3, Parkour 3, Stunt Driver 5, Closed Book 4, Contacts (Several), Iron Will, Resources 3, Retainer (Morty 3 [+Beholden Condition]), Safe Place 1 (Garage Workshop), Table Turner, Untouchable

Genius Merits: ST Fiat, Except Obligation And Science Hero

Health: 8
        Willpower: 8
        Defense: 6
        Initiative: 6
        Speed: 10
        Integrity: 4
        Primum: 5
        Conditions: Activated Genius, Addiction (Alcohol, Mad Science), Notoriety (Everything), Stoic, Unmada

Notes: Rick's Scarred Merit is linked to the Stoic Condition and makes him immune to Breaking Points caused by total disregard for scientific ethics and safety protocols. The Advanced Professional Training Merit gives him one more Asset Skill, and also gives 8 Again to all Asset Skills, but makes him Addicted to Mad Science. I am using my own version of the Genius Template, which you can find here.

Let Him Speak.

Comment

• Is this thread dead? If not Daphne Miller is a duel hunger Collecter/Tyrant beast.

Also the cast of Daganronpa V3 are all Changlings
          Last edited by Konradleijon; 04-20-2021, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X