OK, I confess: I enjoy hacking the Ephemeral Being rules.

Basically...

Ephemeral Beings possess four Attributes they use to interact with the world around them:

Power is a measure of how much brute force they may bring to bear, mentally, physically, or socially. As such, it replaces Strength, Intelligence, and Presence.

Finesse is a measure of how much grace and precision they have at their disposal; as such, it replaces Dexterity, Wits, and Manipulation.

Resistance is a measure of how much they resist the erosive pressures of the world. As such, it replaces Stamina, Resolve, and Composure.

Rank is a measure of how much "magical" the being is, and how much they may influence the world with their whims. They receive a number of Influence dots equal to their Rank, use Rank in place of Skills when taking actions related to their Influences, and use Rank as a Supernatural Tolerance trait.
As a consequence:
Tier Essence Pool Attributes Numina
0 5 Two at 0, Two at 1 [Max 5] 1
I 10 Two at 1, Two at 2 [Max 5] 3
II 15 Two at 2, Two at 3 [Max 5] 5
III 20 Two at 3, Two at 4 [Max 5] 7
IV 30 Two at 4, Two at 5 [Max 7] 9
V 50 Two at 5, Two at 6 [Max 9] 11

You may always choose to increase an Attribute or the number of dots in an Influence by one instead of taking a Numina. An Ephemeral Being cannot have more dots in an Influence than their Tier.