Leviathan: The Cult Chronicles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TerrorCooper View Post
    Okay, so, I really like this project (even if I'm not going to get all that involved in it), so has anyone tried to create a full-on sample character for each combination of Strain and School? As in a full character sheet and description (and/or image) of each of their depths? The reason I ask this is because I'd really like to see the sorts of directions you lot would take in terms of the characters thusly created.

If not, then I'd be all too willing to wait. I'm not good at creating characters, so I'm afraid that I'd have little input to add.

If its already been done, could someone direct me to them (or at least provide links please).
    Not that I know of, though there were, IIRC, some Leviathan characters in the Antagonists chapter.

Comment

• Huh... okay then. I'm all to willing to wait.

Still, there are a total of forty-nine (49) possible characters if one doesn't include the School of Thunder (fifty-six (56) if you do), which is quite a bit. So I'm willing to wait quite a while for my request to be fulfilled.

Comment

• Okay, so I was combing through the merits section of Chapter Six (6), and I had this thought when reading the 'Narrow Wake' and 'Wide Wake' Merits; 'Okay, but what happens if someone playing Leviathan tries to take the both of these for the same character? Would the two merits just cancel each other out? Or are they actually exclusive? Would the changes in effective Sheol negate each other while still leaving the Wake Diameter altered?'

If this has already been covered, then I apologize, retract the questions and humbly request a link to the answer. If not, then what're your answers?

I'd also like to inquire as to why nobody seems to have thought of adding in a Lexicon, Glossary, Dictionary or anything else along those lines to aid newcomers in quickly gaining a basic understanding of the various terms used?

Comment

• I am starting to see a lot of overlap with L:TCC with Bloodborne: The Old Hunters regarding the Fishing Hamlet's inhabitants and Kos

Comment

• Sorry about the possible thread necromancy here, but I was thinking:
            1. Is this project still being worked on, or is the current version as good as we are going to get?
            2. Is there any plans for homebrew Contagion Chronicle support for Leviathans? It should be fairly straightforward. I think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grevnor View Post
              Sorry about the possible thread necromancy here, but I was thinking:
              1. Is this project still being worked on, or is the current version as good as we are going to get?
              2. Is there any plans for homebrew Contagion Chronicle support for Leviathans? It should be fairly straightforward. I think?
              I can't ask question 2, but I can tell you that the project is absolutely still being worked on.

Comment

• In the RPG.net thread, there was an antagonist that went by the name of 'Cnidarian arcology'. They were jellyfish like things from Europa(the moon), that would barge into the Leviathan dreamworld to build giant hydrothermal vents, or smth
                Are they in the 2nd edition too?

Comment

• I don’t believe they are but I might be misremembering.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrueMrMultiverse View Post
                    I don’t believe they are but I might be misremembering.
                    They were cool antagonists. Hoping Leviathan 2E has more extraterrestrial stuff. I think space Leviathans are a thing, yes?

Oh and speaking of aliens. Marduk feels alot like DELTA GREEN to me. Both were powerful Conspiracies reduced to bickering militia-cells, and both also fight Lovecraftian horrors.

Comment

• Is this one finished?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
                        Is this one finished?
                        A little bit to tidy up, I think. Then formatting and consolidating.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                        Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

• Originally posted by Vent0 View Post
                          You all did great work

Comment

• Originally posted by Vent0 View Post
                            Might we have a link to the finished product once you’re done, please?

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
                            You all did great work
                            I agree!

Comment

• I might be suuuuuper late to this party, but just to say, should you need me to make a character sheet for Leviathan (though I think I saw there might be one, so I don't want anyone to think I'm stepping on toes), just let me know and I'll see what I can do. Feel free to email me at mrgonejediknight (@) gmail ... with the details.

MrGone's Character Sheets
                              For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

• If there is still a need for another Fecundity channel, perhaps an ancestral channel focused on photosynthesis or chemosynthesis? perhaps even working as another avenue to regain ichor? I’ll do a write up at some point if this seems like a good idea

Comment

Working...
                                X