Parasite Eve: The Third Birthday Chronicle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parasite Eve: The Third Birthday Chronicle

So, thanks to the release of The God Machine Chronicle, I'm revising and updating my Parasite Eve fansplat for the new rules. I'm calling it The Third Birthday Chronicle, and will include information for that game as well, as I actually sit down and play it. In the meantime, here's what I've updated:

Changelog:

Altered Parasite Energy distance to sense NMCs to be more abstract and, potentially, more useful.
    May alter Mitochondria Points and points per turn, will see when Blood and Smoke becomes available.
    Altered Regaining MP from NMCs. Points are no longer divided among NMHs, but all NMHs recieve full value.
    Updated experience costs and Power Affinity merit.
    Removed "Reluctant MIST Operative" Flaw.
    Added Dramatic Failures to most Parasite Powers, for the beats.
    Updated stats for NMCs, ANMCs, and GOLEMS.
    Updated equipment.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ucdgwndpfko362l

My Geist GMC Updates
    My Infinite Macabre Goodies
    Shamelessly pimping my book

Forgive my ignorance, I know of the game Parasite Eve but I have never played it. What exactly is this game about?

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

In essence, it's about mitochondria, the "energy factories" of cells, evolving into Neo-Mitochondria, which mutate their hosts into NMCs, Neo-Mitochondrial Creatures. The first video game takes place as Neo-Mitochondria spread through Manhattan, and police detective Aya Brea, who harbors her own version of Neo-Mitochondria, has to stop them. The second game involves some mysterious organization which is never precisely revealed artificially creating NMCs from human beings, as part of some strange plan to save the human race from itself. The Third Birthday, the third game featuring Aya Brea, really doesn't have anything to do with Neo-Mitochondria or NMCs, but has an. . . interesting plot all its own. For more details, Google Parasite Eve, or download my fanbook
      Last edited by ErikModi; 02-05-2014, 01:53 PM.

My Geist GMC Updates
      My Infinite Macabre Goodies
      Shamelessly pimping my book

Comment

I like it. I don't suppose you still happen to have a copy of a pre-GMC version available, do you?

Comment

Awesome!! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X