Darker Days Radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darker Days Radio

Darker Days Radio is the World of Darkness podcast, providing industry interviews, book reviews, and player insight into the World of Darkness games, new and old. While you can subscribe through iTunes, this thread will also be periodically updated when a new show hits the web.

But for now, why not check out our latest episode, Darker Days #52, where we cover three paranormal subjects ripe for the World of Darkness - The Alchemy of Paris, The Elemental of Leap Castle, and the Indigo Children.

Darker Days Radio - The World of Darkness Podcast

www.darker-days.org - The Premier World of Darkness Podcast

Of course a big question I put out there is.... what do you want us to talk about on Darker Days Radio next?

Comment

Comment

I liked how you guys gave some extra love to Dark Ages last time, so I'm going with that: How about Dark Ages: Fae? How could we port this one into Changeling the Lost?

Keep up the great work!

Comment

That's a challenge. I have no idea about that game. So I have no idea where to begin, and as a big CtL fan it is certainly something to think about, especially considering I wrote that huge Venice setting for CtL. I would need to get hold of the pdf and have time to read it and time to talk to Chigg.

Comment

Also I hope everyone is happy with the show length and that we don't chop it up? While I know many Youtubers and other podcasts my be shorter, I think that would be a detriment to DD and how we interrelate CWoD and NWoD so that all segments have something to take away for all fans.

Comment

Oh and if you are Google+ users we have a good community there for the podcast and from our G+ Page you can keep up to date with the podcast and blog Darker Days Radio G+

Comment

Big fan of the podcast, just finished the last one.
                Some possible topics for future podcasts:
                • Running WOD games online, tips for STs, Players, what are the best virtual game tables (Google + Hangouts, forums)
                • WOD settings: how close to the real world is your world, do you reference contemporary figures? how much do you allow players to change history?
                • Running WOD one-shots at conventions: tips, strategies for keeping the flow of the game, pregens vs players creating their characters?
                Looking forward to the next one. Keep up the good work guys.

Assistant Organizer for:

Comment

Originally posted by JoeB View Post
                  Big fan of the podcast, just finished the last one.
                  Some possible topics for future podcasts:
                  • Running WOD games online, tips for STs, Players, what are the best virtual game tables (Google + Hangouts, forums)
                  • WOD settings: how close to the real world is your world, do you reference contemporary figures? how much do you allow players to change history?
                  • Running WOD one-shots at conventions: tips, strategies for keeping the flow of the game, pregens vs players creating their characters?
                  Looking forward to the next one. Keep up the good work guys.
                  Those are all quite apt, since we just ran a GMC rules Mortals one shot for the podcast, so we can sample it for examples of gameplay. Also as you know, I run WoD settings that use real world info a lot. And I have run enough one shots to have a feel for what 4 hours game play can hold.

Comment

We will be having on the show Demon: the Descent developers +Rose Bailey and +Matthew McFarland so send us your questions to darkerdaysradio at gmail dot com, as we will be recording tomorrow!

Comment

I love Darker Days Whenever a new show drops, I post a link in my forum game site to it. For a posible show/series have you guys thought about Antiquity? The Roman/Greeks/Egypt/Mesopotamia?

Comment

Darker Days Radio #53

Robo-Demons

Chris and Chigg are joined by the illustrious developers of Demon: the Descent - Matt McFarland and Rose Bailey! The hosts don't pull any punches as they explore the concepts of the newest Storytelling game. The nature of the Unchained is discussed, as well as their place in the New World of Darkness cosmology. Special attention is paid to the new Identity mechanic, and how it affects character backgrounds and ongoing stories. On the secret frequency, Chris takes us to the blasted reactors on Chernobyl, where a strange new fungus has emerged. Finally, the show closes with some discussion of Blood & Smoke and the upcoming Dark Eras book.

Be sure to check us out at http://www.facebook.com/DarkerDaysRadio or our Google Plus Community at https://plus.google.com/communities/...86985174488220. Be sure to subscribe through iTunes!

Comment

Dunno if you guys are still watching this topic, but a Changeling Centric Episode would be amazing.

Comment

We could do with more changeling content. Both for Dreaming and for Lost. But then usually these are best directed by actual questions listeners want addressed.

Comment

Darker Days Radio #54

24Dec

Happy Horror-Days

Mike, Chris and Chigg bring a holiday special. In this show we delve into the subject of True Faith and it's appearance and application in Classic World of Darkness.

In the Secret Frequency we look at a snow themed mystery, the Devil's Footprints.

Finally we look at the latest book for New World of Darkness' Mummy the Curse - Guildhalls of the Deathless.

And finally listen to find out how you can enter our competition to win a copy of Vampire the Requiem - Blood and Smoke.

Be sure to check us out at http://www.facebook.com/DarkerDaysRadio or our Google Plus Community athttps://plus.google.com/communities/...86985174488220. Be sure to subscribe through iTunes!

Comment

Working...
                              X