No announcement yet.

Dark Eras character sheets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prepering to run Viking Werewolf game in future - Would Wolf and Raven Era Werewolf sheet need more than Ride instead of Drive and Archery instead of Firearms? It's not like Uratha now works in diffrent rules at that time, does it? Vampires and mages also?

Well, maybe one little touch would be adding Religion section somewhere on sheet, as Norse Gods and Christanity are so important in that Era?

MtAw 2E - My Legacies Updates and System Hacks Hubs
    MtAw - Children of the Stars - aliens loving Legacy
    MtAw 2E - Illusionists of Truth - illusionists and magicians Legacy

Comment

Really, I'd just like a character sheet sort of like this one -

https://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/p...nteractive.pdf

With all of the skills, and you can just choose which ones are relevant for your Dark Era. Except one for each splat. There's no place to put Disciplines or Gifts or so on.

Comment

I help create those sheets for Gone. But in the Viking Era you do not need Firearms - even crossbows are under Archery then. The same with Drive and Ride.

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
          in the Viking Era you do not need Firearms - even crossbows are under Archery then. The same with Drive and Ride.
          I know you don't. But I like the character sheet I listed because you can just use the skills that are relevant to your time period and cross out the ones that aren't. I just wish there was a section for each of the splat's powers/power stat/integrity stat.

Comment

Originally posted by RomulusGloriosus View Post
            I know you don't. But I like the character sheet I listed because you can just use the skills that are relevant to your time period and cross out the ones that aren't. I just wish there was a section for each of the splat's powers/power stat/integrity stat.
            Yes, it's general sheet, to general, mortal, 'generational' Dark Eras games. But when you want to run particular period, with particular monster splat - like I plan to run Viking Werewolf - you look if there need to be needed some fixes for particular monster. Most of the time I see we can simply change Skills for period ones and be done there.

Comment

Working...
            X