Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Eras character sheets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Prepering to run Viking Werewolf game in future - Would Wolf and Raven Era Werewolf sheet need more than Ride instead of Drive and Archery instead of Firearms? It's not like Uratha now works in diffrent rules at that time, does it? Vampires and mages also?

    Well, maybe one little touch would be adding Religion section somewhere on sheet, as Norse Gods and Christanity are so important in that Era?


    MtAw 2E - My Legacies and System Hacks Hubs
    WtF 2E - My Lodges and System Hacks Hubs
    WtF 2E - Alternative werewolves myths from around the world

    Comment


    • #62
      Really, I'd just like a character sheet sort of like this one -

      https://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/p...nteractive.pdf

      With all of the skills, and you can just choose which ones are relevant for your Dark Era. Except one for each splat. There's no place to put Disciplines or Gifts or so on.

      Comment


      • #63
        I help create those sheets for Gone. But in the Viking Era you do not need Firearms - even crossbows are under Archery then. The same with Drive and Ride.


        MtAw 2E - My Legacies and System Hacks Hubs
        WtF 2E - My Lodges and System Hacks Hubs
        WtF 2E - Alternative werewolves myths from around the world

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
          in the Viking Era you do not need Firearms - even crossbows are under Archery then. The same with Drive and Ride.
          I know you don't. But I like the character sheet I listed because you can just use the skills that are relevant to your time period and cross out the ones that aren't. I just wish there was a section for each of the splat's powers/power stat/integrity stat.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by RomulusGloriosus View Post
            I know you don't. But I like the character sheet I listed because you can just use the skills that are relevant to your time period and cross out the ones that aren't. I just wish there was a section for each of the splat's powers/power stat/integrity stat.
            Yes, it's general sheet, to general, mortal, 'generational' Dark Eras games. But when you want to run particular period, with particular monster splat - like I plan to run Viking Werewolf - you look if there need to be needed some fixes for particular monster. Most of the time I see we can simply change Skills for period ones and be done there.


            MtAw 2E - My Legacies and System Hacks Hubs
            WtF 2E - My Lodges and System Hacks Hubs
            WtF 2E - Alternative werewolves myths from around the world

            Comment


            • #66
              Hey! So, I've been talking with wyrdhamster , and I think we have sheet ready for Dark Eras Werewolf. Check it out, see what you think...

              http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...eractivev2.pdf
              Last edited by Mr Gone; 03-31-2017, 06:18 AM.


              MrGone's Character Sheets
              For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
              _________________________________
              Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
              _________________________________

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post
                Hey! So, I've been talking with wyrdhamster , and I think we have sheet ready for Dark Eras Werewolf. Check it out, see what you think...

                http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf
                Seems to be a broken link?


                Just call me Lex.

                Female pronouns for me, please.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Working link is this: http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...eractivev2.pdf

                  I only asked Gone to add 'Era' line after 'Lodge' as we have some space on right column.


                  MtAw 2E - My Legacies and System Hacks Hubs
                  WtF 2E - My Lodges and System Hacks Hubs
                  WtF 2E - Alternative werewolves myths from around the world

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
                    Working link is this: http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...eractivev2.pdf

                    I only asked Gone to add 'Era' line after 'Lodge' as we have some space on right column.
                    Sorry about the link up there, I just messed that all up...lol...but, I have it fixed.

                    I also added the Era line, so you should be good to re-download.


                    MrGone's Character Sheets
                    For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
                    _________________________________
                    Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
                    _________________________________

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Got the Dark Eras Vampire sheet ready per a talk with wyrdhamster Heres the link for y'all:

                      http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf


                      MrGone's Character Sheets
                      For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
                      _________________________________
                      Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
                      _________________________________

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X