Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no clue how well that might work with NWOD 2.0

Comment

I agree. I'm curious as to how thsi would work out. I'd honestly like to see some classes from RIFTS set up to work in nWoD and CofD. Cyberknights for instance would be a spiffy Conspiracy. But so could other Nightbane RCC's as well. I also agree that Demon would be a good start.

Comment

......been a while since people posted in this thread...that being said, while its not Storyteller there IS a RIFTS to Savage World conversion happening at the moment (sanctioned by Kevin even). I've not played that system but its probably a lot more mechanically sound than Palladium.

Comment

Recently picked up the new Nightbane book and once again came back to this idea. I actually don't think it would be too hard anymore. It would be a simple conversion of stats that would be the largest challenge, but, again, this would be only time consuming. I would build it from the ground up. I think there are some similar themes with Beast now. Not mechanically, just ideas of alternate worlds and hidden enemies. I think I may take the time to write something general. That could be applied across the board. Unless someone has found a good conversion in the years since this? If not, and there's still an interest, I'll post what I have later. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
          X