Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NSFW] NWOD As A Dating Simulator: What Would It Be Like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta have a sexy but troubled musician as one of the dates. Either a saxophone playing werewolf jazz musician who uses their soothing music to calm their own rage or a changeling with the artist kith dedicated to whatever form of music the player considers sexy.

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

I hope God-Machine-Senpai notices me.

Comment

Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post
        Gotta have a sexy but troubled musician as one of the dates. Either a saxophone playing werewolf jazz musician who uses their soothing music to calm their own rage or a changeling with the artist kith dedicated to whatever form of music the player considers sexy.
        Don't forget the Smooth, Passionate Daeva Musician

Comment

A mummy's high priest summons them to go cut a bitch for moving in on their significant other.

The significant other mistakes the mummy for a crazed stalker with an interest in them. For bonus points, the mummy starts to actually develop one.

Revlid wrote:
          Yes, hollowing out your humanity to become an utterly utilitarian asura is the exact suggestion I would expect from you, Aiden.

Comment

Originally posted by Aiden View Post
            A mummy's high priest summons them to go cut a bitch for moving in on their significant other.

The significant other mistakes the mummy for a crazed stalker with an interest in them. For bonus points, the mummy starts to actually develop one.
            New Unease Sybaris Level: Demigod-Tier Yandere Route.

Resident Lore-Hound
            Currently Consuming: Hunter: the Vigil 1e

Comment

Ironically, even if we took every batshit idea we could toss out and made it into a game, it would neither be the worst, nor the weirdest dating sim in existence. Heck, toss in some actual RPG elements, and you could have one hell of a game, especially if you took creative leads from things like Planescape: Torment!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                Ironically, even if we took every batshit idea we could toss out and made it into a game, it would neither be the worst, nor the weirdest dating sim in existence. Heck, toss in some actual RPG elements, and you could have one hell of a game, especially if you took creative leads from things like Planescape: Torment!
                Blushing skulls and tieflings that have the litteral hots for you?

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                  Yanderes. Yanderes everywhere.

I'm not awake enough to contribute more than that.
                  So, the True Fae are the designated love interests?

Originally posted by RickmanUK View Post
                  A Kuudere Beast who's really cold and treats everyone with contempt while in the "Real" but acts all sweet and friendly in the Nightmares she/he produces.
                  My... God... you've just justified Beast for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Agentwestmer View Post
                    My... God... you've just justified Beast for me.
                    Don't forget the secret ending with a happy polyamorous relationship between you, the Beast and the Beast's Hero.

Genius: the Transgression 2E is a thing that's being worked on.

Comment

Originally posted by Agentwestmer View Post
                      So, the True Fae are the designated love interests?
                      The True Fae are the changeling's Literal Tragic Backstory.

Which splat gets to have the biggest tsun?

Resident Lore-Hound
                      Currently Consuming: Hunter: the Vigil 1e

Comment

Originally posted by Satchel View Post
                        The True Fae are the changeling's Literal Tragic Backstory.

Which splat gets to have the biggest tsun?
                        I'd say that it's either Demons (When they say they don't care and call you baka, you believe it), or Galateid Prometheans (When they aren't dipping into Yandere).

Alternately, a Sin-Eater whose Geist is a Tsundere toward them.

Originally posted by Ghost-chan
                        I-I just needed a body. I didn't resurrect you because I like you...b-b-baka.
                        Last edited by malonkey1; 09-01-2015, 09:31 AM.

Genius: the Transgression 2E is a thing that's being worked on.

Comment

I dunno about tsundere, but the biggest yandere prize goes to Green Eyed Gerta, from Night Horrors - Grim Fears. Even her Contracts are focused on confirming her own paranoia and punishing any perceived unfaithfulness in a very passive-aggressive way.

Let Him Speak.

Comment

If a Beast protagonist was an option, there could be new "missions" told from different angles of the plot with the mortal protagonist. There could be a troubled Hero out for your blood who is a good person very deep down, and you could have the option of gathering one or more allies to convince him/her to stop being a Hero and become a Hunter instead. Alternatively, the Beast protagonist Devours the ex-Hero, and they live happily as married broodmates.

Let Him Speak.

Comment

The conspiracy-level hunters in a high-school sim would be the teachers you (presumably) can't have any relationships with, while compact level hunters are probably the tough, distant older students that begrudgingly admit you're, "kinda cute".

Comment

... Werewolves as a whole would consist entirely of "Tsun"s wouldn't they?

Mechs: Because even the Chronicles of Darkness needs robot fights.
                                DarkFrame: Crossover setting that puts Chronicles of Darkness in the far future that is Warframe.
                                Monarch: The Endless You are an alien ruler, charged with maintaining a people who you shape to suit your needs.

Comment

Working...
                                X