Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone done a 2E update of the Purified?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone done a 2E update of the Purified?

I'm looking for a 2E update of the Purified from World of Darkness: Immortals. Bonus points if it expands them into a full template, rather than an admittedly powerful "minor" template. I could do the work myself, and will if need be, but it's always easier to see if someone else has done so, first.

Freelancer • Available for work!

Octavo wrote a very functional GMC update for the Purified, and I know someone's made them a full splat before and had worked on updating them to 2e. Both were in the same thread around this section somewhere, if I recall correctly.

Comment

Right here in fact.

Onyx Path Moderator
      Mod Voice is RED*
      *All other colors should be read aloud in the voice of Don Knotts.
      Hacks and House Rules Hub Thread

CofD Hacks By Splat: Vampire | Werewolf | Mage | Mummy | Demon

Comment

Aha. Thank you very much, both of you. I'm checking that stuff out right now.

Freelancer • Available for work!

Comment

Originally posted by Claire Redfield View Post
          Aha. Thank you very much, both of you. I'm checking that stuff out right now.
          Any opinions on it?

Comment

There's also this writeup by quantumelody from that thread: http://bit.ly/1nthGj1 This is what I use.

Comment

And don't miss out on the full document quantumelody and I put together, which is an update of the version Inodiv linked directly above me: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3M...V0SnIzS1k/view

Comment

I think an official update will be in Mummy: The Cursed 2e.

Comment

Working...
                X