No announcement yet.

The City

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have updated Chapter 7 with the finish PDF.

Comment

i am writer's blocked ... and not sure how to get out of it atm ... i've been staring at and re-reading chapter 8 now for a few months and occasionally looking at chapter 9 and i just can't write ... sigh .. i might lob into the others but damnit i hate when this happens

Comment

I just did a major update to Chapter 11 - Eternal Nights, the first of the two vampire chapters

Comment

Hey everyone .. i just posted an updated Chapter 12 .. but if possible i would like some input from those that are following and reading this .. should i try to craft pics for the rest of the people named or are the primary ones I have done enough?? Also ... what are people's thoughts on what i have done so far?? good or bad? input is always desired. Thanks all.

Comment

OK .. Chapters 11 and 12 that deal with the Kindred are basically done .. on to one of the other groups!

Comment

(Thread Necromancy)

Question... Do you have a fully realized PDF or Google Doc with all the sections in it yet?
              Eagerly Awaiting.

The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary. - James. D. Nicoll

Comment

Originally posted by Tymeaus Jalynsfein View Post
                (Thread Necromancy)

Question... Do you have a fully realized PDF or Google Doc with all the sections in it yet?
                Eagerly Awaiting.

Just the separate links at the beginning for each section .. as I update I try to remember to put the updated link into the list so anyone who is following this stuff gets the latest updates. I am always looking for input and feed back on what I've done. Suggestions, stuff I have miss-quoted or miss-interpreted, critiques etc. Please, let me know what you liked, hated, etc.

Comment

With the release of the new Deviant info I am make some updates to the previous material here and there .. sooo delays again lol. Sigh ... no wonder I have no hair left. Again, any comments, feedback, hates, loves, this is cool, that's just wrong, etc type of stuff is always appreciated. thank you.

Comment

Still alive .. still trying to work on it .. life is being life but i've been slowly going back over everything ..doing some rework of layouts and look at a possible rework of how i will do the Taken, Exiles, and Primals.

Comment

soooo.... still alive again .. been going over this and that ... i may have some updates soon. Been looking at the new Aeon as well as the new E3 and other things... reviewing what i have done, and doing some re-writes

Comment

Working...
                      X