Corporations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corporations

So Cheiron is out there. What other corporations have a hand in the supernatural world?

More than you'd think!

The big players are Last Dynasty International and the Deva Corporation. Both are conspiracy-level organizations in Mummy and Demon, respectively.

Blackfire Security (Dogs of War) is a small private security firm (think Blackwater) that specializes in supernatural security. Wealthy human wants to protect himself from vampires? Wealthy vampire wants to protect himself from hunters? Blackfire will take their money. I'd argue they're basically a paramilitary/mercenary themed hunter Compact.

Ganaducci Armaments is a experimental weapon firm that tests its systems on the supernatural, as in Armory Reloaded. Note, this is kind of a dumb idea.

Wolcroft Industries is in Promethean as a sample clone manufacturer. Prokneft is a Russian natural gas/oil company (inspired by Gazprom, probably) run by a Mummy cult.

Comment

MaxMart, in the Night Horrors: Grim Fears book, is a chain of supermarkets/department stores run by one of the True Fae. Baron Fairweather thinks that he can use it to take control of the Earth, because by shopping there humans are symbolically accepting his rule. Or something along those lines, we are talking about the Fae and their logic...

Comment

I'm adding Assasin's Creed Abstergo to my Mage games, as they are so nicely fitting for Seers of Throne. More you can read in our AC/Mage crossover topic.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
        LGBT+ through Ages
        LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Corporations are a basic unit of the world economy, so the number of supernaturally infected ones is likely to be similarly vast.

Comment

The first person who says Pentex gets shot

Comment

Pentex.

There's apparently some Corporation Valkyrie works with that's Seer controlled, but most of the ones I can think of have already been listed.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
              The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
              Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

Really no one mentioned Deva International yet? Its the Godmachine Corporation Cult.

And they already Mentioned Cheiron... I mean Pentex.

Comment

The Argentum Corporation is owned by Max Roman, a rather renowned werewolf who put down the Gurdilag.

Chicago has Walsh Industries, which is both a corporation and a mage cabal.
                  Last edited by nofather; 02-07-2014, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
                    Really no one mentioned Deva International yet? Its the Godmachine Corporation Cult.

And they already Mentioned Cheiron... I mean Pentex.
                    Professor Phobos beat you to it, though no details were offered.

Comment

I don't remember reading about Deva in the Demon Kickstarter stuff...can anyone enlighten me?

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                        Pentex.

There's apparently some Corporation Valkyrie works with that's Seer controlled, but most of the ones I can think of have already been listed.
                        The Federal Management Agency for Government Industry Loans a.k.a. Famous Gil.

They do not so much as work with VALKYRIE and Cheiron as supply them with loans for "experimental military technology". The Seers themselves do not know what these organisations are up to, for them they are just random black budget organisations.

Politeness is the lubricant of social intercourse.

Comment

Famous Gil is basically a shadowy, defense-sector focused version of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Semi-private corporate entities deeply tied and backed by the US government.

There's an international development corporation run by one of the Guilds in the Mummy supplement, but I can't remember the details. There's also a shadowy group that owns some of the properties in Mysteries Places, and an off-hand mention of a ghost hunter sponsoring group called "The Eurydice Group", but that's almost certainly just an Orpheus shout-out.

The intro fiction has "A1 Witness Investigations", a private investigation group like the Pinkertons, but no further details were ever presented. I've long wanted to run a campaign on the premise.

Comment

Originally posted by ChewyGranola View Post
                            I don't remember reading about Deva in the Demon Kickstarter stuff...can anyone enlighten me?
                            Page 72 of the Kickstarter preview. It's a God-Machine cult that went a bit off the tracks, growing into a large corporation that seems to profit from studying Infrastructure and interrogating the Machine's agents (or former agents, in the case of demons). It applies science and logic to occult phenomena, and seems to be doing pretty well. Its position in the Demon world is kind of odd, but it makes a certain amount of internal sense.

Comment

There was a thread about this topic on the old WW forum, which should have any corporations that got missed here (if any were).
                              http://forums.whitewolfarchive.com/d...=posts&t=74754

My custom legacy (2e)- The Disciples of Rathma - Life/Death focused Moros/Thyrsus Legacy, comments appreciated

Comment

Working...
                              X