Corporations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deflare View Post
    Page 72 of the Kickstarter preview. It's a God-Machine cult that went a bit off the tracks, growing into a large corporation that seems to profit from studying Infrastructure and interrogating the Machine's agents (or former agents, in the case of demons). It applies science and logic to occult phenomena, and seems to be doing pretty well. Its position in the Demon world is kind of odd, but it makes a certain amount of internal sense.
    Yeah I re-read that part. Sounds sort of like a Cheiron that focuses specifically on Angels and the God Machine. Would be interesting to see what crazy stuff Cheiron could do with GM tech...

Comment

One of the future Ideas I had for a campaign was going to be Cheiron Group and Deva Corp going at it in an Industrial-Espionage war to get their hands of the most supernatural. Both are Pharmaceutical companies with a heavy interest in the Supernatural, it would be inevitable that they would clash.

Comment

It'd be neat to see some stats for these corporations' Temenos-spirits.

Comment

Man, I absolutely love Famous Gil's backronym.

Are there any other sub corporations owned by The Cheiron Group listed besides Keystone Pharma LLC?

I am no longer participating in the community. Please do not contact me about my previous work.

Comment

Maybe I will post my PHEBELGOR Corp, based on Inferno demon lords.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
            LGBT+ through Ages
            LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

In :War Against the Pure there is a company that is looking to capitalize on werewolves, although they get a werewolf crusade called against them.

In Mortal Remains, there are the Utopians hunter conspiracy, also corporate.

In mysterious places, there are two options, if you don't make them the same company. A company that buys a wishing well with the option that they look for supernatural real estate, and a company that has the fountain of youth.

There's a true fae businessman in grim fears.

And there is the company from Falling Scales, which is definitely supernaturally backed, the implication is mummies.

Comment

Originally posted by StSword View Post
                In :War Against the Pure there is a company that is looking to capitalize on werewolves, although they get a werewolf crusade called against them.

In Mortal Remains, there are the Utopians hunter conspiracy, also corporate.

In mysterious places, there are two options, if you don't make them the same company. A company that buys a wishing well with the option that they look for supernatural real estate, and a company that has the fountain of youth.

There's a true fae businessman in grim fears.

And there is the company from Falling Scales, which is definitely supernaturally backed, the implication is mummies.
                War Against the Pure has Project Twilight I think which is more government that corporate and most likely a proto-Task Force Valkyrie

Comment

Look in my sig for Raziel Ltd- they are an Israeli weapon company/ hunter conspiracy/ God Machine "cult"

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Are there any other sub corporations owned by The Cheiron Group listed besides Keystone Pharma LLC?
                    Yeah, it lists a few in the entry in the corebook.

Comment

There's also a subcontractor weapons distributor that works closely with TFV to get agents advanced armory parts asap, but I can't recall the name right now.

Comment

For Cheiron I've got (copied from a list on the old forum): Weide GmbH (Medical Technology), Barthese Incorporated (Medical Research Supplier), Jaun-Klein-Beauchamp (JKB) (Manufacturing), The Pleseus Guild (Thaumatech/Biotech), Keystone Pharma (Prescription Drugs), Allegra Pharmaceuticals (Presciption Drugs) Weide GmbH (Medical Technology), Barthese Incorporated (Medical Research Supplier), Jaun-Klein-Beauchamp (JKB) (Manufacturing), The Pleseus Guild (Thaumatech/Biotech), Keystone Pharma (Prescription Drugs), Allegra Pharmaceuticals (Presciption Drugs).

TFV has TAKOMA for weapons shipments of low end weaponry, and Forseti Manufacturing for spare parts, rejected or forgotten tech.
                        Last edited by Penta; 06-12-2014, 05:09 PM.

Comment

White Heart Pharmaceuticals if I recall correctly.

As for the Mummy references.... its a DC company and is a front for a cult. It was made most likely as a test run for the cult system in Mummy.

Comment

Oh yeah and project orpheus gets a mention in book of the dead, so that might be another supernatural company out there

Comment

Utopia Now (Mortal Remains)

Graphic Inspirational Photos for Chronicles of Darkness on Pinterest
                              Chronicles of Darkness Slack (PM Me with Email for an Invite, then invite your friends)

Comment

Oh yeah and project orpheus gets a mention in book of the dead, so that might be another supernatural company out there
                                You're thinking of the Orpheus Group, a ghost-hunting corporation from oWoD.

The Orpheus described in BotD is a VALKYRIE project from Hunter.

Remi. she/her. game designer.

Comment

Working...
                                X