X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChewyGranola
    started a topic Corporations

Corporations

So Cheiron is out there. What other corporations have a hand in the supernatural world?

• StSword
    replied
    Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

You're thinking of the Orpheus Group, a ghost-hunting corporation from oWoD.

The Orpheus described in BotD is a VALKYRIE project from Hunter.
    No, the orpheus described in boook of the dead are a bunch of living ghosts, making it without a doubt a reference to the owod orpheus group, so if one needed an excuse to transport the orpheus group to nwod, which they don't anyway, that bit would be more than enough justification.

Now there's a theory that Valkyrie could be behind the "men in black" described in book of the dead, since they have the capacity to travel to the underworld ala Compacts and Conspiracies, and are men in black.

I already knew about that theory, it would be rather sad if I didn't, since I'm the one who came up with the theory and shared it on the forums in the first place.

Doesn't make it fact, or even Word of God, since I'm the one who gives my money to OP, not the other way around.

If you like the theory and used it to have some fun in a nwod game, well that's great, and I'm glad one of my tidbits contributed to your fun.

Leave a comment:

• 2ptTakrill
    replied
    Let's not forget the First Estate. Even a corporation with no other connections to the supernatural likely has a Ventrue or two on the board.

Leave a comment:

• MrBreaksIt
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigs180 View Post
    One of the future Ideas I had for a campaign was going to be Cheiron Group and Deva Corp going at it in an Industrial-Espionage war to get their hands of the most supernatural. Both are Pharmaceutical companies with a heavy interest in the Supernatural, it would be inevitable that they would clash.
    I thought Deva was a technology company, not pharma.

Leave a comment:

• atamajakki
    replied
    Originally posted by StSword View Post
    Oh yeah and project orpheus gets a mention in book of the dead, so that might be another supernatural company out there
    You're thinking of the Orpheus Group, a ghost-hunting corporation from oWoD.

The Orpheus described in BotD is a VALKYRIE project from Hunter.

Leave a comment:

• xenoterracide
    replied
    Utopia Now (Mortal Remains)

Leave a comment:

• StSword
    replied
    Oh yeah and project orpheus gets a mention in book of the dead, so that might be another supernatural company out there

Leave a comment:

• Darkhunter
    replied
    And there is the company from Falling Scales, which is definitely supernaturally backed, the implication is mummies.
    White Heart Pharmaceuticals if I recall correctly.

As for the Mummy references.... its a DC company and is a front for a cult. It was made most likely as a test run for the cult system in Mummy.

Leave a comment:

• Penta
    replied
    For Cheiron I've got (copied from a list on the old forum): Weide GmbH (Medical Technology), Barthese Incorporated (Medical Research Supplier), Jaun-Klein-Beauchamp (JKB) (Manufacturing), The Pleseus Guild (Thaumatech/Biotech), Keystone Pharma (Prescription Drugs), Allegra Pharmaceuticals (Presciption Drugs) Weide GmbH (Medical Technology), Barthese Incorporated (Medical Research Supplier), Jaun-Klein-Beauchamp (JKB) (Manufacturing), The Pleseus Guild (Thaumatech/Biotech), Keystone Pharma (Prescription Drugs), Allegra Pharmaceuticals (Presciption Drugs).

TFV has TAKOMA for weapons shipments of low end weaponry, and Forseti Manufacturing for spare parts, rejected or forgotten tech.
    Last edited by Penta; 06-12-2014, 05:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Flyboy254
    replied
    There's also a subcontractor weapons distributor that works closely with TFV to get agents advanced armory parts asap, but I can't recall the name right now.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Are there any other sub corporations owned by The Cheiron Group listed besides Keystone Pharma LLC?
    Yeah, it lists a few in the entry in the corebook.

Leave a comment:

• LostLight
    replied
    Look in my sig for Raziel Ltd- they are an Israeli weapon company/ hunter conspiracy/ God Machine "cult"

Leave a comment:

• Shock
    replied
    In :War Against the Pure there is a company that is looking to capitalize on werewolves, although they get a werewolf crusade called against them.

In Mortal Remains, there are the Utopians hunter conspiracy, also corporate.

In mysterious places, there are two options, if you don't make them the same company. A company that buys a wishing well with the option that they look for supernatural real estate, and a company that has the fountain of youth.

There's a true fae businessman in grim fears.

And there is the company from Falling Scales, which is definitely supernaturally backed, the implication is mummies.
    War Against the Pure has Project Twilight I think which is more government that corporate and most likely a proto-Task Force Valkyrie

Leave a comment:

• StSword
    replied
    In :War Against the Pure there is a company that is looking to capitalize on werewolves, although they get a werewolf crusade called against them.

In Mortal Remains, there are the Utopians hunter conspiracy, also corporate.

In mysterious places, there are two options, if you don't make them the same company. A company that buys a wishing well with the option that they look for supernatural real estate, and a company that has the fountain of youth.

There's a true fae businessman in grim fears.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Maybe I will post my PHEBELGOR Corp, based on Inferno demon lords.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X