• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Either of which guys?

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
    Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

• Any of you. Can you download the cache of stuff we have to host it from now on?

Mechs: Because even the Chronicles of Darkness needs robot fights.
      DarkFrame: Crossover setting that puts Chronicles of Darkness in the far future that is Warframe.
      Monarch: The Endless You are an alien ruler, charged with maintaining a people who you shape to suit your needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Almarck View Post
        Any of you. Can you download the cache of stuff we have to host it from now on?
        Alright, I think I have everything copied. Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...vU?usp=sharing

Can people confirm they can view?
        Last edited by Vent0; 09-27-2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• So...

Everyone who has seen the Geist previews on Organization Rules. What about modelling Colony on that?

Comment

• Obviously, Drones and such wouldn't have any Virtue, Vice, or Aspirations other than Colony derived ones.

Comment

• OK, I can access the GDoc folder just fine.

Originally posted by Vent0 View Post
              Obviously, Drones and such wouldn't have any Virtue, Vice, or Aspirations other than Colony derived ones.
              *Goes to dig out Geist manuscript*

Will I be shivved by OP's lawyers if I put up the skeleton of the Organization rules here?

Comment

• Originally posted by ajf115 View Post
                OK, I can access the GDoc folder just fine.

*Goes to dig out Geist manuscript*

Will I be shivved by OP's lawyers if I put up the skeleton of the Organization rules here?
                Dunno. I can make a private-ish doc in the drive folder, if you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vent0 View Post

Dunno. I can make a private-ish doc in the drive folder, if you want.
                  Sure. That'd be handy. I'll sort out the Organization rules either this evening or tomorrow.

Comment

• A Discord has been created: https://discord.gg/uZRgGh (Link expires in 1 day, I think)

Comment

• Hi, I'm the guy who made the Discord. And yes, the link does expire in 1 day.

Comment

Working...
                      X