No announcement yet.

DarkFrame, a Far Future Crossover Setting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like to imagine that DE totally stole the idea from us.

Emphasis on *imagine*.

Darkframe - Crossover setting that puts Chronicles of Darkness in the far future that is Warframe.

"The weeping in the world will not decrease if we do not weep together."

Comment

• Well with the Glast Gambit... We now know what the Infested Think of the Tenno....
      If you go into the infested door as the Tenno after awakening the Infestation inside the room, if talks to you and calls you a Demon.

Light and Dark are two Sides of a Coin... Humanity is What Happens when it Lands on it's Edge.

Comment

• Originally posted by RickmanUK View Post
        Well with the Glast Gambit... We now know what the Infested Think of the Tenno....
        If you go into the infested door as the Tenno after awakening the Infestation inside the room, if talks to you and calls you a Demon.

Oh yeah. I saw that too..

Speaking of, I totally need to update the Tenno attributes and add Nidus.

Mechs: Because even the Chronicles of Darkness needs robot fights.
        DarkFrame: Crossover setting that puts Chronicles of Darkness in the far future that is Warframe.
        Monarch: The Endless You are an alien ruler, charged with maintaining a people who you shape to suit your needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Almarck View Post

Oh yeah. I saw that too..

Speaking of, I totally need to update the Tenno attributes and add Nidus.

We totally should; I suspect Medicine or Animal Ken.

Darkframe - Crossover setting that puts Chronicles of Darkness in the far future that is Warframe.

Comment

• As a fan of Warframe, this is really great stuff.
            Will you guys be compiling all of the rules into a downloadable in the future?

Comment

• If we get back to this again, we probably will.

Comment

• We do just need to put the stats for the Warframes...

And write their abilities.

I'm currently brain storming shield mechanics....

One to make even Valkyr's shields useful.

DarkFrame: Crossover setting that puts Chronicles of Darkness in the far future that is Warframe.
                Monarch: The Endless You are an alien ruler, charged with maintaining a people who you shape to suit your needs.

Comment

I'm currently brain storming shield mechanics....

One to make even Valkyr's shields useful.
                  I think we'll run into a problem with Inaros due to the way health works in CofD. He'll probably end really squishy unless we find some way to buff him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ManusDomine View Post

I think we'll run into a problem with Inaros due to the way health works in CofD. He'll probably end really squishy unless we find some way to buff him.

That's really simple.

He has 25 health levels, lots of armor, and his passive is that melee kills restore 5 health.

Comment

That's really simple.

He has 25 health levels, lots of armor, and his passive is that melee kills restore 5 health.

You could make him take damage like a Vampire/undead in general, downgrading lethal to bashing. It kind of fits with his whole staggering mummy thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X