Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Silly Fun Time] THE TIGER, IT CANNOT BE CONTAINED!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBreaksIt View Post
    I assume the sexophone can be substitute for steamy Spanish guitar? Or is that specific to a particular Clique?
    I thought of that, but that'd be just too plain OP.

But, sure, you can houserule that in at your table. One or the other, though - otherwise, there's no point in playing the other splats*.

*Which, as one of my dreams last night informed me, are homomorphic to each-other. Nope, no idea. why that came up during an incredibly odd dream about being on a fictional college campus after the popcorn holiday.

I have decided, after some thought, that I don't really feel happy on these forums. I might decide to come back to post. Who knows - but right now, I'm gone.

So good bye, good luck, and have a nice day.

Comment

So I'm looking back at this, and serious time:

This could totally be used as a template to convert any Style merit into a minor template. I might go up and draft it up for Black Blade at some point.

I have decided, after some thought, that I don't really feel happy on these forums. I might decide to come back to post. Who knows - but right now, I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by amechra View Post
        So I'm looking back at this, and serious time:

This could totally be used as a template to convert any Style merit into a minor template. I might go up and draft it up for Black Blade at some point.

So... does that mean you're going to attach a fuel stat to it?

Mechs: Because even the Chronicles of Darkness needs robot fights.
        DarkFrame: Crossover setting that puts Chronicles of Darkness in the far future that is Warframe.
        Monarch: The Endless You are an alien ruler, charged with maintaining a people who you shape to suit your needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Almarck View Post
          So... does that mean you're going to attach a fuel stat to it?
          This one has a fuel stat!

Oh, and ignore that 7 months have passed - I'm sad at the moment, and need to work on something.

However, to tide people over:

Comment

Working...
          X