Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phersus
    replied
    I will be following this with interest. So far i've only read the Apep work, and i really liked it. I think you have made her (it?) justice. Loving the feel of the big, lazy yet raging Idigam. I feel however, that one aditional detail will be in order: talk about Seth a little. Among all the rest of stuff Seth was supposed to do, he was the one to fight Apep and pin her (it?) down to the abyss with silver knives, so the titan-snake would not swallow the Sun. As the only one (apart from Urfarah) to fight him, i think is a nice adition.

Or... wait. The typhonic beast was something almost canine. Much slender than a wolf, for sure, but not far from a coyote, or a chacal. Maybe Father Wolf would eventually be assimilated into this form? The silver mention to his knives could be a reference to the Moon ties to the Wolf, maybe.

Leave a comment:

• ManusDomine
    replied
    Your invite is accepted.

Leave a comment:

• Deionscribe
    replied
    Originally posted by espritdecalmar View Post
    This looks fascinating. I'll be watching this.

Also, if you need anything on Sin-Eaters or the Underworld, I've got some ideas.
    Feel free to put them up here on this thread.

Arcanist and I have a 2E Geist Conversion on our checklist, after all. Which we will probably tackle after we finish our Mummy Conversion.

Leave a comment:

• espritdecalmar
    replied
    This looks fascinating. I'll be watching this.

Also, if you need anything on Sin-Eaters or the Underworld, I've got some ideas.

Leave a comment:

• Deionscribe
    replied
    Originally posted by Cinder View Post
    Here it is. I just skimmed through the material for now but it all seems great, guys. Kudos for what you have already written and for embarking on a project of this size.
    Thanks

Hopefully, we'll have more added to what we already have.

That said, added in the GDoc on fluff for Changing Breed and Shapechangers, with the write-ups for the Baal-Hadad and Mimma Lemnua done by LostLight.

Leave a comment:

• Cinder
    replied
    Here it is. I just skimmed through the material for now but it all seems great, guys. Kudos for what you have already written and for embarking on a project of this size.

Leave a comment:

• Deionscribe
    replied
    Ladies and Gentlemen, you have just read what will be the Introduction to Age of Azar, a homebrew supplement that has (until this point) been a collaboration between myself, Arcanist, and LostLight (who wrote the intro fluff in the post above). The campaign outlined in this budding project takes place in the era of the First Sothic Turn, but this time through the lens of the various other games of the Chronicles of Darkness. Furthermore, we are hopeful that it will be the first in a series of Dark Eras which all take place in the Black Land and its immediate neighbours, covering such time periods as the Second and Third Sothic Turns, and existing lore from various blue looks like the Camarilla and the Witch King, Akhenaten.

At over 5000 Pageviews, I would like again to thank everyone for all the attention and critique that this open project has received, and will receive.

We are looking forward to more of your ideas, and appreciate all the help you can put in making this a reality.

General:
    •​ Life Along the River - People of the Black Land*
    Seats of the Gods - Cities of the Black Land*
    ​• A Land of Many Gods - Mystery Cults of Kemet
    The Dominion of Re*

Beast: The Primordial

Changeling: The Lost

Geist: The Sin-Eaters

Hunter: The Vigil
    A Vigil on the Black Land - Hunters of the First Turn
    Endowment: Netjer Sma (Cult of Sutek)
    Endowment: Words of Irkalla (The Su)

Mage the Awakening
    The Five-Fold Path - Awakened of the Black Land
    Awakened Perception on Seba

Mummy: The Curse
    Mummy: 2nd Edition House Rules
    Akhu and Khat
    Lifewebs

Vampire: The Requiem
    Requiem for Azar - Clans of the Black Land
    Bloodline: Neferi
    Covenant: Per Ankh
    Covenant: Per Henet

Werewolf: The Forsaken
    Apep, The Chaos Serpent
    Gods and Monsters - Shapeshifters of the Black Land
    The Openers of Ways - Werewolves of the Black Land
    Lodge of the Red Sands

--=--

* - Original Text taken from Sothis Ascends.
    Last edited by Deionscribe; 12-06-2016, 04:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X