This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoDIndex becomes WoDCodex

If you know handy site of WoDIndex - with all the list of materials from 1E all books - it just moved to new address and engine and is known now aslink removed by moderator I advise to mark it for yourself, for easy look up.

P.S. Weird they did not change name to CoDCodex, but whatever...
    Last edited by Darksider; 04-22-2018, 05:00 PM.

LGBT+ in CoD games
    Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
    Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
    Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
    My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Probably didn't change to chronicle because it was already set up (just empty) almost a year or more ago.

Comment

Yup, I first purchased the WoDCodex domain about two years ago, long before the CofD announcement.

However... you can also get to the site via link removed by moderator, should you find the continued World of Darkness URL disquieting. ;-)
      Last edited by Darksider; 04-22-2018, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Double logo is prepared in close time?

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

I'm having trouble parsing that statement, but I assume you're asking if I'll update the logo?

If so, it'll happen eventually, but I'm in no rush. I'd rather worry about getting 2nd Ed info into it, updating the server software and trying to get some of the other services online in my spare time.

Comment

Originally posted by ROMzombie View Post
            I'm having trouble parsing that statement, but I assume you're asking if I'll update the logo?
            Yeah, like World of Darkness Codex / Chronicle of Darkness Codex....

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

I added link removed by moderator for BtP from Beast Player's Guide. As my first ever edition in Codex - they probably will need some style edition.
              Last edited by Darksider; 04-22-2018, 04:57 PM.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
                I added link removed by moderator for BtP from Beast Player's Guide. As my first ever edition in Codex - they probably will need some style edition.

Wyrd, do you realize that's copyright infringement? CofD isn't like Pathfinder or D&D, which have a legal mechanic in the SRD to allow websites to duplicate mechanical information for easy access. Posting the mechanics of Atavisms from BPG on a third-party website is straight up illegal.
                Last edited by Darksider; 04-22-2018, 04:58 PM.

Freelancer - Dark Eras 2
                He/His Pronouns
                CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Dice pools where in previous write-ups, done long before my any edit, from BtP stuff for example. If I get in to too much detail - point me where description should be more general and I re-write it.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

No mechanics may be reproduced in any way. That includes dice pools, stat boosts, modifiers etc. You can give a brief description of what a power/ability does but not how it is rolled or its results are determined.

Onyx Path Forum Administrator
                    Posts in this color are moderator posts
                    Posts in this color mean a Great Old One has driven me mad.
                    Forum Terms of Use
                    the Contact Us link.

Comment

Working...
                    X