​Inferno 2E based on Integrity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
    Idea on topic of 2E Inferno I got today - Let's make demons Malepraxis by making Vice and Keys the ephemera's Influances that can be combined for particular effect. So demon with Vice Wrath 3 and Keys Swords 2 would have effective Influance 5 on generating Wrath with Swords. 😎
    Wouldn’t then 4-dot and 5-dot Influence effects a bit too common then, even after accounting for their narrow instances?

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

Remember that Influances dots are then also spend on DURATION of particular effect, in spirit (😎) of Malepraxis. What good can you make with Wrath and Swords on Influance 5 in time of 3 second?

LGBT+ in CoD games
      Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
      Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
      Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
      My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Comment

5 dots allow for permanent creations, don’t they? 3 seconds would be enough to turn a man into a knife-crazy slasher acting on wrath... (But! Will have to reread the Influence rules to be sure.)

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

Remember that Influances dots are then also spend on DURATION of particular effect, in spirit (😎) of Malepraxis. What good can you make with Wrath and Swords on Influance 5 in time of 3 second?
          Even with no extra dots, an Influence lasts a number of minutes equal to the successes rolled to use it.

Resident Sanguinary Analyst
          Currently Consuming: Changeling: the Lost 1e

Comment

Idea on topic of 2E Inferno I got today - Let's make demons Malepraxis by making Vice and Keys the ephemera's Influances that can be combined for particular effect. So demon with Vice Wrath 3 and Keys Swords 2 would have effective Influance 5 on generating Wrath with Swords. 😎
            I actually suggested this as an option for the Demons-as-Ephemerals Hack, in that Malapraxis act as a kind of Influence Specialty, increasing what the Demon could otherwise do (and allowing for extending the duration component of higher Influence effects once the effective rating is above 5).

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
            Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Working...
            X