Chronicles of Darkness chat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xenoterracide
    started a topic Chronicles of Darkness chat?

Chronicles of Darkness chat?

I sound so 90s... any chronicles of darkness chat rooms? like IRC? or... (insert random web thing), where people can go to ask quick questions and talk. If not would anyone be interested in joining? I (or someone else) could create a https://slack.com/

• BigDamnHero
    replied
    I just joined the slack chat. We're hoping to get more people so we can eventually attract a dev or a writer to come in and answer some questions.

Leave a comment:

• ROMzombie
    replied
    Yea, I set up a Discord server for Chronicles of Darkness a couple months ago. We have (as of right now) 127 members who have joined, and 41 members currently online.

The easy-to-remember link is discord.me/cofd

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Hmm, could be interesting

Leave a comment:

• xenoterracide
    replied
    I joined too, so you can pm me for an invite too if you want. Nothing against discord, though slack url is a bit easier to remember...

Leave a comment:

• Griautis
    replied
    So 5 of us are already here, with couple more confirmed on the way people Hopefully more will join

Leave a comment:

• Griautis
    replied
    Googled, found it... But it's only for paid accounts.

"Slack has now restricted the invite API to paid users only. "

Leave a comment:

• xenoterracide
    replied
    Originally posted by Griautis View Post
    Nop doesn't let leaving domains empty, and doesn't allow gmail.com to be added there. So everyone must be invited by someone (and everyone in can invite other people)
    there is definitely something that can be done... because I've registered for public slack's like wercker's and tutums, but might have to ask them as I haven't done it.

Leave a comment:

• Griautis
    replied
    Nop doesn't let leaving domains empty, and doesn't allow gmail.com to be added there. So everyone must be invited by someone (and everyone in can invite other people)

Leave a comment:

• xenoterracide
    replied
    Originally posted by Griautis View Post
    I went on and created a chroniclesofdarkness.slack.com team, problem is, that the software is invitation only :/ while I'll gladly invite anyone who asks, and give them the right to invite, it's still quite a hazzard to go through

EDIT: PM me, or post your email under this, to get added
    go to https://chroniclesofdarkness.slack.c...gs#signup_mode I believe if you switch to allowed domains, and leave it empty anyone can join. On the permissions tab, you can set a permission that allows anyone to invitte

Leave a comment:

• Griautis
    replied
    I went on and created a chroniclesofdarkness.slack.com team, problem is, that the software is invitation only :/ while I'll gladly invite anyone who asks, and give them the right to invite, it's still quite a hazzard to go through

EDIT: PM me, or post your email under this, to get added
    Last edited by Griautis; 09-28-2016, 08:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Griautis
    replied
    I would gladly join a Slack channel It would be cool being able to talk about things there

Leave a comment:

• Inquisitor
    replied
    Well, there is a Discord server for chronicles of Darkness, right about... Here*Shameless Plug*
    And, I don't think there's anything else ATM, so feel free to make whatever you want with whatever you want, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Xenesis
    replied
    Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
    I'd love to see someone start a Discord server for this.
    Well uh: ROMZombie beat you to it: https://discord.gg/pmnswyT

Leave a comment:

• atamajakki
    replied
    I'd love to see someone start a Discord server for this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X