Kudos to the Awesome Writing and the Writers behind it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to the Awesome Writing and the Writers behind it

I just wanted to say I fell madly in love with this game beyond all my expectations of it and no small part of that is thanks to the wonderful and quality writing done in this book.

I especially loved the (all too short) the bit about Sin-you in page 60, under the Feast headline. The language is so colorful and the descriptions so well done that I went back and re-read it several times over the last few days just because I enjoyed it so much.

Wish I knew who wrote that. Whoever it was, I am officially a fan.

yeap. awesome book.

Comment

Originally posted by Serpent Axis View Post
      Wish I knew who wrote that. Whoever it was, I am officially a fan.
      Me, as a matter of fact (though that story did change a little after editing). Thanks!

Sam Young | Vampires ruin everything freelancer

VtR: 13 Licks: The Curses of Caine in Blood and Smoke13 Licks: Tricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: Mysterious Place: The Cabin
      Actual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines

Comment

If you like Beast, you should check out the Primordial Feast Anthology for it.

Just saying.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Onyx Path Freelancer
        Working on:Night Horrors: Enemy Action
        The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post

Just saying.
          I agree. It's very good. I read it over and over for a week when I was camping in the Swedish forests and it didn't really get old.

Is it presumptuous of me to ask for alternating male/female pronouns?

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post

Just saying.
            Seconding this. The Anthology turned Beast from a line I was just 'interested in' to one that I absolutely had to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian View Post

Me, as a matter of fact (though that story did change a little after editing). Thanks!

I will definitely look forward to reading more of your writing!

And I will take up the suggestion to look up the Anthology.

Comment

Originally posted by Serpent Axis View Post

I will definitely look forward to reading more of your writing!

And I will take up the suggestion to look up the Anthology.
                There's much more coming down the pipeline for Beast, and from other wonderful writers!

And yes, definitely check out the Anthology.

Sam Young | Vampires ruin everything freelancer

VtR: 13 Licks: The Curses of Caine in Blood and Smoke13 Licks: Tricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: Mysterious Place: The Cabin
                Actual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines

Comment

I bought myself the Anthology and it should arrive for my birthday. Can't wait. But yes, I second everything about what's been said. Beast's writing is gold.

And I don't even bother hiding that my own personal dream is to contribute to it someday.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub
                  Currently writing: "Dark Era: The Forest That Weeps". When not busy writing homebrew, I also try to write CoD fiction. (All paused until August)

I'm more friendly than I look, I'm just bad at showing it. Trying to improve about that.

Comment

Working...
                  X