Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beast RMC is in Print!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Beast RMC is in Print!

    Meet the brood.

    Also, Rich deserves a sainthood for having to deal with people who fail to use their reading comprehension skills when backing Kickstarters and then try to make snide comments that insinuate they are being ripped off when they don't get every product for freez.


    Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD- Dark Eras 2; Scion - Mysteries of the World

    CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

  • #2
    Sorry, what happened (last part)?


    -

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by hm8453a View Post
      Sorry, what happened (last part)?
      Someone in the comments section of the main page thought that he was supposed to get a discount on the PoD version of the RMC because he backed the Kickstarter. He tried to bad mouth Rich when informed that wasn't the case.


      Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD- Dark Eras 2; Scion - Mysteries of the World

      CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

      Comment


      • #4
        I didn't see that. I'm a little bit less upset than if he were badgering me (I kid).

        Super shitty, you're right.


        -

        Comment


        • #5
          That is shitty.

          However, these characters are pretty cool.

          Also, maybe kind of a strange thing to notice but I never thought I'd see the phrase "executive function" in an RPG supplement.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Resplendent Fire View Post
            That is shitty.

            However, these characters are pretty cool.

            Also, maybe kind of a strange thing to notice but I never thought I'd see the phrase "executive function" in an RPG supplement.
            I swear, if I trick OPP into letting me freelance before Innocents 2.0, you will see it again. Along with a short essay on how teaching and GM/Storytelling use the same bloody skill set.


            Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD- Dark Eras 2; Scion - Mysteries of the World

            CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Resplendent Fire View Post
              That is shitty.

              However, these characters are pretty cool.

              Also, maybe kind of a strange thing to notice but I never thought I'd see the phrase "executive function" in an RPG supplement.
              Aww, thanks!

              Originally posted by Second Chances View Post

              I swear, if I trick OPP into letting me freelance before Innocents 2.0, you will see it again. Along with a short essay on how teaching and GM/Storytelling use the same bloody skill set.
              Can confirm.


              -

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Resplendent Fire View Post
                That is shitty.

                However, these characters are pretty cool.

                Also, maybe kind of a strange thing to notice but I never thought I'd see the phrase "executive function" in an RPG supplement.

                Well, the developer's an SLP, so.


                .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by blackhatmatt View Post


                  Well, the developer's an SLP, so.
                  Speech-Language Pathologist?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Resplendent Fire View Post

                    Speech-Language Pathologist?

                    Yep! I work in preschool assessment by day (but by night...mostly I sleep 'cause I'm old).


                    .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by blackhatmatt View Post


                      Yep! I work in preschool assessment by day (but by night...mostly I sleep 'cause I'm old).
                      That is pretty awesome.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X