Beast as Worm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beast as Worm

This is just an idea I had, and probably not one which would work well in the default setting of the CoD, but what if Beasts had a set-up similar to the Capes in Worm, an organisation dedicated to letting them be 'superheroes' (and thereby feed their Hungers)?

Is it presumptuous of me to ask for alternating male/female pronouns?

Nemeses will flock to it like flies to honey. Predators, Ravagers and Tyrants would be the dark heroes or anti-heroes who enjoy the "beat up" part of "beat up the bad guys" a bit too much. Collectors would be those pricks more interested in the trophy than actual crime fighting, but nevertheless help out the latter as long as they get there share of the loot.

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

Actually, Ravagers would be the "nothing to lose" heroes who stopped giving a shit about judicial system.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
        Actually, Ravagers would be the "nothing to lose" heroes who stopped giving a shit about judicial system.
        Makes sense. Throw in the Predators there too - I don't think many judicial systems allow people to maul the bad guys. Even if - or especially when - you are the police.

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

Working...
        X